'One day, while eating Pi**chu, he took off his glasses and became really handsome! ...Is what they said.'

This was part of a post that Yukyung had shared on social media to clear Baekya's name, but even Baekya himself wouldn't have believed it if he were in their shoes.

Starting with Baekya's graduation photo, the past photos of the other group members were revealed one by one. Of course, their photos boasted exceptional looks from their early days.

"If we make a comeback this time, there might be another plastic surgery controversy."

The members thought that pink hair really suited him, and they had initially believed that the change was due to dyeing his hair. However, that wasn't the case.

The appearance skill that Baekya was currently equipped with was called <Face Genius (A)>. It could undoubtedly be considered the best acquisition among the ones he had obtained through spinning the draw.

Baekya had visited the salon for a music video shoot a few days ago. His pink rose gold hair, which had faded in places, looked just like ripe peaches.

"Baekdo, let's go. Hyung is telling us to come."

The door to the practice room opened and Yuyeon appeared. 'Baekdo' was a nickname Yuyeon used nowadays instead of Baekya's name. Perhaps it was because the fans kept calling Baekya 'Peach', and as even the staff was now referring to him as 'Peach', Yuyeon found Baekdo as a nickname more comfortable.

"Have you been practicing? You should wear a hat."

"Oh, right."

Baekya walked over to pick up the hat he had tossed into the corner of the practice room. Yuyeon also had pink hair like Baekya, but it was hardly visible under the tightly pulled-down cap.

They both paid special attention to maintaining their hair secrecy, a must for idols before a comeback.

DASE, in the midst of wrapping up album production work, had recently completed the music video shoot. They had a leisurely schedule that allowed them to savor the rewards of the rush.

Now, the only thing left was stage rehearsal, so why were only these two people left in the practice room?

"I did it ten times, you know?"

"It's not about the number of times, you know?"

The two of the same age bickered.

Due to Baekya, whose dance skill was still at C-level, remaining for choreography practice, and due to the producer's request to re-record Yuyeon and Jihan's parts among the B-side tracks, only the three of them were delayed from leaving work. Jihan's condition has not been great lately, so Yuyeon had sent him ahead to go to the car by himself.

"Did you record well then?"

He might be a step behind when it came to dancing, but vocals were a different story. Among the DASE members, no one could outshine Baekya when it came to vocal performance. He was now often referred to as the 'Idol of the A&R office'.