The King.

Vlad The Impaler was the ruler of Translyvania for many a time. He was known to be a fierce cannibal, and killed anyone he disagreed with. His insane behaviours made him known as a living devil, and the amount of human flesh he made turned his tears bloody.

The group froze.

"Vlad. Wants us?"

"I'm glad you see the severity of the situation. Be prepared to fight. He's insane."

Komori grabbed Hima by the shoulders, and stared him dead in the eye.

"No matter what he says to you. Don't respond. All you do, is nod, and bow."

The look in Komori's eyes were fierce, and he looked dead serious, as if not listening to his instructions resulted in death. To be honest, with a man like Vlad, it could very well be.

"Come."

Everyone on the streets began whispering, but not about Komori, but the poor souls who had been summoned to Vlad. Barely anyone met Vlad and came back alive.

"Ignore them. You're with me. Follow what I said and you'll live."

The four were walking naturally, until Komori broke off into a jog, and then a sprint, then a mad dash to the castle.

They wondered why until they looked at the castle and saw a burgundy aura erupting from the castle, blotting the skies and making their blood go cold.

"RUN!"

They all ran full speed, by the time they got to the castle, the aura was threatening to bleed from the sky into the ground, and there was physical blood running down the spire.

"My father! We are here."

"Komori. I asked for you to bring them."

"That I did father."

"Well I wanted them to be here in 7 minutes. You brought them here in 7 minutes and 15 seconds."

"You didn't tell me that father."

"YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN!"

With blistering speeds, Vlad flew off the throne and punched Komori in the face, sending him flying, before sitting back on his seat.

"Thank you anyways my son."

Nose bleeding, lip busted, Komori went back to his original position, and kneeled.

"You're welcome father."

Komori's speech deigned loyalty, but his eyes said all that had to be said. He was furious.

"So. Why are you here?"

They stayed silent for 5 minutes.

"Speak."

Finally, Musashi spoke up.

"We are here to gain the right Blade of Musashi Miyamoto, Murasama, as well as the 3rd Scroll."

"YOU DARE?!"

The aura began to flood out of him, and a cloak appeared on his body.

"HIRRATA?!"

"EXPLAIN BEFORE I KILL YOU!"

"SORRY FATHER! I CAN EXPLAIN!"

Vlad's aura subsided slightly, but still raged violently.

"Explain then. I'm listening."

"This is Valk Miyamoto. The great-grandson of Musashi Miyamoto. He simply wishes to retrieve the scroll and blade, which were possessions of Miyamoto."

"He's dead?"

"Yes, lord. He's gone."

"Well, I guess you can have your sword back."

Vlad began to lead them to a battlefield, and twisted a hidden key.

In the centre, rose a blade and a scroll.

"Take it."

His smile was sinister. Too sinister. But Valk was too happy to realise.

Instantly, he twisted it back down and twirled it right instead.

Two boxes fell, and there was a person in each box.

In the left, a man draped in grey robes, with a tanto in one hand, and a arm guard in the other.

In the right, a man clad in black, and a long black katana.

"My finest servants. Noel Novellium, and Jyro Incarzo. They don't speak. They don't talk. They simply kill."

Noel instantly dashed towards Hima, and they began battle.

"You see, one thing about me is I do things on a whim. But when it comes to killing, I don't go back. EVER."

From his sleeve, he withdrew a small staff, which he shook, and it extended into a wakizashi.

"Prepare."

He extended his arm, and Jyro ran straight towards Komori, and nearly stabbed straight through his stomach.

"Too SLOW!"

He snapped back, and kicked Jyzo in the chin, rattling his brain.

"I've seen you fight many a time. I know how to end you."

He stepped forward, and punched a random spot in the air, and Jyzo instantly tried to capitalise, but he was grabbed by Komori, and suplexed.

"All you are is mindless puppets for my father. You do the clear best course of action, yet you can't see the underneath."

Komori sank his fangs deep into Jyzo's neck, and flung him away.

"Hellish Bloodscape."

Komori began to send all of Jyzo's blood into his brain, and made it as dense and heavy as possible, before setting it alight.

"You won't survive."

But Jyzo seemed completely unaffected.

"Surprised, eh son?"

Komori dashed towards Jyzo, and slashed off his arm, but Jyzo showed zero signs of pain.

"A secret of the Incarzo clan is in their name. Inca. They worship the pagan God Quezacotal, and you see... as long as the sun is up, they cannot fall."

Komori stared outside, and saw that it was only around 7PM in the summer.

"I'd say you have about... 3 hours left."

Hima was simultaneously having a worse yet better battle.

Noel was too quick for him, but couldn't land any blows on Hima due to his Hiratta enhanced Sharknado.

"You see, one thing I learned when I gained my Hiratta is that, I can boil water."

He stabbed into the ground, and a plume of steam shot out from his body.

"I control everything about this steam, from its pH, to its mass. You don't win this battle. You fucking mutt."

Noel dashed around the steam, faster, and faster yet, his speed causing a tornado to form, and lift the steam away.

"His Hiratta is to absolve friction. He doesn't have a limit to his speed if given enough time. You see how pointless this is?! AHAHAHAHA!"

Then, Vlad pointed at Valk and Musashi.

"Fight me."

Musashi's eyes glowered a furious purple, with Valk's glowering a red.

"IT'S OUR TURN NOW!"