"Hi, look who's finally awake." She greets politely, her smile widening as she walks over to Violet's hospital bed. "I'm nurse Charlotte, I've been taking care of you since your operation. You gave us quite a scare there, if the paramedics didn't get you in as soon as they did we really could've lost you, kid."

"To be quite honest, I wasn't sure if I was gonna wake up." Violet glanced down, nibbling at her lower lip. "I thought I was dead the second my eyes closed."

"Hmm... well, not quite." Charlotte replied with a shake of her head, "You were unresponsive due to blood loss, and you went into cardiac arrest briefly, but the EMT's were able to revive you and stop the bleeding and get you here and into immediate surgery. I'm sure you already know this but it's my job to tell you anyway."

Violet nodded as she leant back on the pillow behind her head, "I'm all ears, shoot."

Charlotte chuckles briefly, "Alrighty, well, you came in with extreme abdominal trauma due to what we were told was a wild dog of some sort."

Violet sealed her lips tight. Yep, a wild dog, let's go with that. "Yeah, it was a... I don't know how it happened. It's uhm, it's all a blur to be completely honest with you."

"I completely understand." Charlotte nodded, "So, they operated on you and they were able to like I said before, stop the bleeding and make sure none of your internal organs were damaged. Which they weren't, thankfully, incase you were wondering."

Violet released a tiny sigh of relief, "I was, actually. Thank you for the confirmation."

Charlotte smiles and gives a small nod, "You're welcome, dear. The surgeons have assured me that you will make a full recovery, but you will need 2 weeks of bedrest before you can get back to any straining activities that will open your stitches. We're also sending you home with some pain meds, so you will need to take those as instructed on the bottle, okay?"

"2 weeks bedrest, no straining activities, and pain meds." Violet nodded, "Got it."

Charlotte nods, "Okay, good. You also came in with a broken wrist. I can only assume that injury is from trying to defend yourself against the wild dog?"

More like a possessed lunatic with inhumane strength.

"Yeah, I think so." Violet replied.

"Okay, well, they while you were knocked out they set your wrist back in place." she gestured to the cast on her hand, "As you can see. You'll have that for 6 weeks, and then it will be more 6 more weeks until the bone is strong enough again." As a frown curled on Violet's lips, the red haired woman arched her brow. "I can tell by the look on your face that this upsets you."

Violet huffs agitatedly, "I just... I do a lot with my hands. I play video games, I draw, I paint. And I'm left handed, it just had to be that wrist that got broken? Ugh."

Charlotte sent her a sympathetic glance, "Well, it's only 6 weeks with the cast, then it gets taken off and I'm sure you can get back to your normal activities. Since you didn't mention any sports, or anything that could delay the healing process, I think once you get back into a routine your wrist will heal nicely."

Violet frowns uncertainly, "Are you sure?"

Charlotte nods, "You'll be back to doing the activities that you love in no time." The redhead smiles encouragingly, "I'm sure of it."

Violet sighs heavily, "Okay, but I'm holding you to that, Charlotte."

Charlotte snorts, "Feel free to come by and give me a stern talking to if I'm wrong."

Violet grins playfully, "I might do it, you better hope you're right."

Charlotte shakes her head as amusement crossed her features, "Well, now that we've gotten past the interrogation portion of your stay, I think it's time you see your loved ones. We have a couple people on the roster, you've got quite the friend group, don't you? A couple of kids sitting in the waiting room, with a few older teens and an adult."