ten "MOON.."

{nari's POV}

i walked to hyein's room with minji and i collapsed onto the bed with a heavy sigh.

"that was certainly something." my words were  muffled by the blanket.

i felt more weight being pressed against my back, it was hyein and minji probably sprawled out on top.

"turn around." minji's deep voice once again making my heart race at the sound of it.

they got off from my back enough for me to do a quick 180 to face them and when i did, both of their eyes were on me which caught me by surprise.

"why are you looking at me like that?"

i relaxed into the soft, form mattress and let out an content sigh as my body sinked further into it.

"while you were in there with hanni, we called someone that we think you'd like to see." minji said.

i look at the both of them with suspicion.

"who would that be exactly and how are you so certain that i'd like the sight of them?"

my suspicion grew even further after the mother-daughter duo smirked at each other then looked at me with the same smirk.

"let's just say she is similar to yunjin unnie ." hyein's tone was almost smug at that last part.

"there can be many things. ethnicity, english, vocals, big eyes and big smile."

i took that into thought for a second and suddenly everything clicked.

(did it click for you too? hint: surname is moon)

"yah!!" i sat up quickly and pushed them down into the bed out of excitement.

i gasped loudly while thinking of it again and screamed into my hand.

"yah.. are you serious.." my hands still clasped around my mouth.

"we're serious eomma." hyein gave me a genuine smile.

i squealed loudly as i hugged them again and i knew they felt so proud of themselves for my reaction.

"success!"

"how did you manage to make her come here?"

i asked and sat up to rest against the pillows, waiting for their response. i was like a little kid again because i kept thinking of her finally coming to korea after a long time. i haven't seen her in so long and i know yunjin unnie would react the same way.

"it's you that we're talking about here jagiya. if something happens, she will be right beside you."

"that's the girl i know. always so protective." i said with a smile.

"she was your childhood crush~" hyein teased, wiggling her eyebrows.

"shhh." i pressed a finger against my lips.

"she was your childhood crush?" minji asked with a slight pout.

"yes jagiya. i don't like her anymore, it's been years since our puppy love days." i reassured.

she crawled closer to me, laying down on my chest and got comfortable.

"then what am i?" she turned her face to me.