Yours

Chapter Notes
Warning: NSFW content

The sight of Draco in her doorway made Hermione's breath catch. His gray eyes bored into her as he walked into her flat, shutting the door behind him. He was panting slightly, hair standing up at the back, cloak disheveled. He must have rolled right out of bed and run to her.
How had she spent so many days away from him? Now that he was here, filling her flat with his
powerful presence, all she wanted was to be closer to him. The moment he had walked in, the air
around her had become charged with electricity, forming a strange current between them.
Was he angry with her for leaving? His eyes were intense on her, but she couldn't tell.
Her chest felt strangely tight, breaths coming in shallow sips.
"Hi," she said finally.
"Hi." His tongue wet his lips.
Self-consciously, she watched him take in her appearance. Her damp, freshly washed hair and soft palamas suddenly felt too intimate. His throat bobbed
"Your Patronus....." he started to say.
Hermione didn't have an explanation for that. She bit her lip in uncertainty, noticing with a thrill of
nerves that his eves fixed upon her mouth as she did
"I think I can cast both," she said simply
"Oh."
She waited, frozen, trying to think of something else to say.
"You read my letter," he said.
Hermione nodded, latching onto that statement as though it would help her breathe.
"I did," she floundered, her stomach flipping. Why did she feel so anxious now that he was here?
His eyes raked over her again, and Hermione felt her cheeks flame. Something in his expression made her feel naked.
"Does that mean you've finished thinking things over?" He stepped forward, his tall frame imposing as he drew nearer. All the air left the room.
Was she? Concerning Draco, she'd made her decision. That wasn't the problem anymore. Her real worry was having another episode. She hadn't had one in a few hours now, but Hermione didn't want him to see her like that, succumbing to visions of Ron's worst memories. Even more than that, she was afraid of how she might react while it happened. She might lash out at him or say something unlike herself.
I'm not sure.
With her head tilted back to face him, her voice had lowered to almost a whisper. She was about to explain, but all thoughts flew from her brain as he raised a hand, trailing the electric tips of his fingers along her jaw, gently lifting her chin, the better to see her.
"What can I do to help you become sure?" he asked in a low voice.
Hermione swallowed, blinking at him as if he were made of sunlight and not the dark, magnetic force that was tugging every part of her closer to him, snapping their souls together.
They needed to talk. There was so much to say. But now that he was here, in front of her, real and solid and smelling like cologne and apples and home, she didn't want to talk about any of it. Not yet.
"Kiss me," she whispered.
Hermione saw the barest flash of a smile before he leaned in and took her mouth.
Boiling desire rose inside her at the sensation of his skilled lips sliding over hers, teasing her open before running his tongue along the edge of her teeth. His hand found her waist, sliding up and inside her shirt without hesitation, pulling her closer. She was all too happy to comply. She pressed herself into his hard body, latching onto his shoulders as he deepened the kiss.
"I missed you," he whispered, pulling back to drop sweet, slow kisses along the curve of her jaw.
She meant to return the words, but at that moment his teeth nipped at the skin of her throat, just under her ear, and what came out instead was a breathy sort of moan. Hermione clutched him tighter at the same moment his hands roamed downward to cup under her arse, pulling her up to hitch around his hips.
The memory of this position, and what she had done last time they'd been in it, shot tingles of awareness down her spine. One of her hands snaked up the back of his neck, weaving into his hair in a tight grip that made him hiss and snap his head back. Seizing the opportunity, she brought her mouth to his exposed throat, sucking as he groaned, biting as his fingers tightened to press patterns of bruises into her thighs.

This time, they did make it to the bed. Only just.

His back hit the mattress first, and Hermione adjusted her legs to straddle him as they fell together.
Seeming annoyed at the space this had created between them, Draco used his grip on her thighs to force her knees wider and bring the full weight of her down on top of him. Hermione gasped he ground his hips into her, the hardening bulge there lighting up her senses.
She couldn't help it. She wanted to touch him, wanted to feel him thickening against her palm, growing just for her. Her hand slid down between them to rub him through his trousers.
Draco grunted a curse and jerked, his breath coming in short, forceful gasps. Body tense underneath her, he grabbed her wrist and yanked it up to his chest.