𝖽𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗒 𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗎𝖾𝗌

𝒂/𝒏
ᴮᴱᶠᴼᴿᴱ ᴿᴱᴬᴰᴵᴺᴳ
𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗈𝗍𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗉𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣𝟤, 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖾𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝗍. 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗂 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖽 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣𝟤 𝗂 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝖼𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖩𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗈 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽'𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗅𝗈𝗍 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋.

𝗁𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟣𝟤 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗂 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖩𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗉𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝖺𝗌 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗅 𝖺𝗌 𝖽𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋.
↢✩✩✩↣

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗝𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗽𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗯𝗲𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗿 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗰 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗹𝗹, 𝘆𝗲𝘁 𝗮𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻. At one point she noticed the blonde-haired woman that was there the night prior, Jules, was sitting at one of the booths. With it being late, and close to closing time, there were not many people at the Grill. A moment later, Tyler Lockwood walked in and sat down across from Jules.

"Thank you for coming." Jules says, smiling slightly as Tyler sits across from her.

Tyler lets out a sigh before looking towards Jules. "So, what do you want from me?"

"Just to be your friend. Mason would have wanted that." Jules answers, shrugging slightly. She then leans forward a little, and whispers, "I know about Mason. And you "

"You know what?" Tyler asks

"I know you're a werewolf, and I know your little friend Caroline is a vampire." Jules reveals.

"How do you know about Caroline?" Tyler immediately asks.

"You can't sniff them out?" Jules asks, not receiving any answer from him. "Oh, my God. You're brand new. How many times have you turned?"

The silence that followed answered her question. Reaching over and placing her hand on his, Jules reassuringly states, "Hey, I can help you."

Tyler looks at her before taking his hands off the table. "Do you know where Mason is?" he asks quietly.

"He's dead, Tyler. He was murdered" Jules reveals.

"No." Tyler says, slightly shaking his head in disbelief.

"You want to know who murdered him?" Jules asks.

"Just stop." Tyler begs.

"Your little blonde vampire did." Jules says.

"No. Caroline would never do that." Tyler states, not believing what Jules is telling him.

"She and her little vampire friends were behind it, Tyler." Jules abruptly states.

"Caroline is the only vampire in town." Tyler says, still not believing what Jules is telling him.

"Is that what she told you? She lied. This town is crawling with vampires. But don't worry, we'll get them." Jules stated, looking at Tyler with wide eyes.