𝗄𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝖺

Start from the beginning

Annoyed, the Saltzman girl marches outside to see Damon at the far end of the school parking lot, leaning up against a large black SUV with tinted windows. "You want to explain what we're doing, and why I have to come with you?" Josephine asked as she approached the older Salvatore brother.

"Well, a little birdy told me why you were taken along with Elena, and said little birdy might even know a way to find out more about that mark on your wrist." Damon sarcastically explained. As he mentioned the mark, Josephine couldn't help but absent mindedly run her fingers across where it was on her wrist.

"And, who might this little birdy be?" she asked, but the only response that she got was Damon opening the rear passenger's side door for her to get in. Seeing the female vampire, Rose, from yesterday causes Josephine to take a slight step back.

"I'm not here to hurt you, but I know that you might have some questions about the soul-mark that is on your wrist." Rose says as she notices how the Saltzman girl stepped back a bit. "I'm taking Damon to meet an acquaintance to discuss another matter, but he might also have some answers to the questions you may have."

"How do I know you're telling the truth?" Josephine hesitantly asks.

"Because I'm here." Damon upruptly responds, "Now get in the damn car!"

Still with some hesitance, the Saltzman girl climbed in to the car as the door was closed behind her. Not really knowing what to expect, she buckles in and just stares down at the mark the entire ride to who knows where.

↢✩✩✩↣

Pulling into a parking garage and parking the car, the two vampires and Josephine get out of the car. The Saltzman girl still has no idea where they are, and why exactly they were there.

"Back entrance, how convenient." Damon states as he walks around the front of the car to where Rose was.

"That' the point. We all can't have little daylight rings." she says, as Damon flashes his daylight ring at the mention of the item. Josephine walks around the back of the car to where the two were, watch their interaction quietly.

"How do you know this Slater guy is even here?" the Salvatore asked the female vampire.

"I called him. He's here, he' always here. He's especially excited to meet her." Rose says, pointing towards the Saltzman girl.

"Good." Damon responds, but before anything else can be said he pushes Rose up against a wall, threateningly. "Just one thing. If you're setting me, or even Josephine, up in any way, I will rip your heart out and shove it down your throat. It's something I'm very good at."

Suddenly, Rose had Damon pinned against the car, with his arm twisted painfully behind his back. "I'm older than you, and stronger. Don't get on my bad side." she says before letting him go. "You can trust me, both of you." Rose finishes, looking between Damon and Josephine.

"Well, as much as I liked watching Damon be overpowered by a girl, I would much rather get done whatever we came here for." Josephine says as she begins walking ahead of them. Turning back to Rose's directions, the Saltzman girl asks "How does this guy know about me? And, do you really believe that he could have the answers that I need?"

"Slater has been a bit of an enthusiast when it comes to the history of the supernatural. For decades now, he has found interest in the talk of two beings whose souls are bound together, and how they share a mark that identifies them as soulmates. I'm not saying that he will have all of the answers for you, but I'm pretty sure that he can provide some level of clarity." the female vampire explains, as the three of them walk into a cafe. One of which that had a giant window at the front wall.