He recovered from the kick before I left the room and closed the door with me in between his arms faced backwards he had his body pressed against me and his hands had a hard grip on my waist "get the fuck off me you set me up I should've never let you get a feel of this b-but I did and you had me catching f-feelings for you, y-you knew it that's w-why you d-did w-what you did y-yesterday I h-hate you so much" I cried giving up on trying to get out of his grip "I'm sorry you don't care about me anyway you said don't mix business with pleasure and I didn't so should you" he said kissing my cheek getting up off of me walking out the room.

I damm near went crazy.

3weeks later

Monay

I am stressed the fuck out Jayden decided not to stick with the joint custody so I can get him whenever I want and I am currently at work with Jaylen playing with him in the guest bedroom. I Cooked dinner and fed Jaylen now I'm just cooling it.

Really I haven't really been at my own house lately I work here too whatever time he says I can leave or when he get back but most of the time I have to stay the night because of something important.

The door opened and he stood at the door with his plate in his hand eating "I figured he would be here" he said smiling at Jaylen getting happy at first Jaylen didn't like Eric but then Eric.started to randomly play with him and ignore me and Jaylen started getting happy everytime he seen his face.

I got off the bed leaving them two too play while I went and did random things. I had been sitting on the patio for a good lil minute before Eric came out "He sleep" he said walking out on the patio I nodded then got up leaving him there.

The next day I dropped Jaylen off and went back to work Eric coming in late because he says he had business to take care of and told me to wash clothes grocery shop and etcetera.

After I came from grocery shopping I started washing the clothes and putting on dinner he wanted neckbones, greens, macaroni and cheese, and cornbread. I swept and cleaned every room and bathroom.

It was around 4 when I finished dinner and was finished with everything except folding clothes. To say I was exhausted would be an understatement. The door opened waking me up but not completely.

I sighed and yawned folding a shirt "you still up?" He asked going into the kitChen "concourse" I said sitting Indian style on the sofa.

He came in with his plate and sat across from me eating while looking at me food. "Why you just didn't finish tomorrow?" He asked "because I'm grown" I said not knowing what I was talking about just speaking.

I placed the clothes neatly inside the basket and stood up off the sofa pulling my flimsy pajama shorts up because they slide down when I sit down. I grabbed the basket and headed up stairs still feeling his eyes on me.

I walked inside his room which smelled actually pleasant and pulled out his drawers placing his clothes in them. I heard his keys rattling so I knew he was coming up the stairs so I started hurriedly putting the clothes away.

He walked in and brushed past my butt sending electricity not sparks electricity through my pussy I groaned but wish I covered my mouth because he stopped walking.

I grabbed the basket and closed the drawers scurrying away. I took a shower and didn't worry about dressing cause I'm sleeping in tomorrow since its Sunday.

I closed the curtains and cut the TV off hopping under the warm soothing cotton covers.

I couldn't sleep at all I tossed and turned the whole time. Visions of the sex me and Eric would have started to pop up in my head making me sexually frustrated. I pulled the covers back getting out of bed walking to Eric room 'just one more time please Jesus let this be it' I opened the door and he was on his phone I guess scrolling instagram cause he tapped the screen twice.

I walked over too him and he looked up but I had already crawled on top of him I locked the screen to his phone and sat it in the dresser putting it on silent "Fuck me this one last time I need it" I whispered in his ear as he gripped my ass and flipped me over kissing my neck while I moaned pulling down his boxers.

He spread my legs with his knees the cold air rushed too my kitty making me wetter than I already was from the kisses he trailed down my stomach.

When he got to my pearl and his lips made contact with my clitoris talking about seeing heaven I journeyed.

The way he worked his tongue the way he tongue ducked me I couldn't make it anymore I needed him inside me.

I pulled him up and positioned him at my entrance then be started stroking slowly but giving it too me in a good way. I moaned throwing my head back ads he kissed me deepening the kiss and deepening him inside of me.

We went for hours and hours till I slept like I never slept before wrapped in the sheets of the one I hate but love his dick game.