3 | Jimin

This time she could hear people whispering more loudly and a few gasp can also be heard.

Not caring about anything she pulled the bag back on her arm and speeded on her pace.

--------

4:32 PM

"What the actual–" Jimin said so loudly that the whole human being in the café gave him a look, but he didn't gave a damn about them and stared at the girl before him with widened eyes.

"You slapped him- damn!" He gasped dramatically and leaned back on his chair while looking outside through the transparent glass since they were sitting near the window.

"Stop being an ass, will you?" Aliana said and took a sip from her lemonade.

"He deserves it though" Jimin murmured not wanting Aliana to hear.

"Did you said something?" She kept the lemonade on the table and inquired.

"No- yeah, are you aware of the upcoming consequences?" He asked now in a serious tone.

"Who cares" she said unseriously.

"Liana, I'm serious" the dramatic Jimin was no longer.

"Me too" she stared right at him. the cold expression on her face never leaving and Jimin knows she's always like that. She rarely shows any emotion and smile is a far thing.

Jimin sighed in defeat showing that he gave up.

"But you know, he's the dangerous mafia king of the whole Asia" This caught her attention and she stared at Jimin.

"wait, don't tell me you're not aware of it" the way he hovered above the table, Jimin seems like he's going to get up from his seat any moment.

"Stop joking" she said unfazed but it made sense since she noticed his guards holding big and heavy guns in their hands. No business men or a normal human needs this much guards and security.

"No way in fuck– I'm not joking Aliana Kim!" For the second time, everyone gave a look of disturbance at Jimin.

"Okay okay geez!" She exclaimed.

"Liana, I'm now worried for you" she saw the worry and fear in his eyes.

"I'll be fine" she reassured him and added a small smile.

Actually Jimin was her best friend since she was in middle school. He had always been her two year senior in school, college as well as university but this doesn't change their bond.

He had always seen her as his little sister. He was there with her when no one was there for her. He was there when she needed someones shoulder, someones hug and to cry.

He is one of the important person in her life. infact he is and will be the only important person in her life.

"Yo?" He waved his fingers Infront of her face.

"H-huh? Oh I should leave now, it's getting late" not like someone is waiting for her at home.

She got up from her seat and took the long blazer that she kept on the chair. She wore it as it's pretty cold outside and took her bag from the table before hanging it on her arm.

"Liana" Jimin called her and also got up.

"I think, today you should come and stay with me. Cause I think it's dangerous for you...."

"Don't worry chimmy, nothings going to happen to me" she gave him a weak smile before bidding her bye and heading for her home.

Just as she left the Café, he took his dark long blazer that was kept on the chair he sat a while ago and took his Samsung Z fold and also exited the cafe.

His face became stoic and eyes turned dark, the aura around him changed. The dramatic Jimin awhile ago wasn't the same one now.

He took out a black phone from his pants pocket and dialed someones number. His eyes recognized the black BMW parked at the roads side. Jimin glanced at both side of the road before again starting to walk.

Just after few seconds of ringing, the person on the other side picked up the call, "I fucking told you to be with her all the time" Jimin said calmly but anger was visible in his tone.

"Y-yes sir, b-but–"

"I don't give a damn about your buts, next time this carelessness of yours happens, then be prepared to meet the hell" he took the car keys from his pocket while walking

"Y-yes si-" Jimin didn't waited for the other person on the line to continue and declined the call before shoving the phone inside his pocket while with his other hand, he opened the car door and got inside.

Jimin threw the phone on the passenger seat before driving away.

-----------------------

Yup you guessed it right, I'm not dead yet💀

Thoughts about Jimin?

Vote 🙂🔪
Comment 🙂🔪