1 | First Meet

Sunday,
10:36, Morning,

Her walk on the road side came to a halt as now she has to cross the road to go to the other side of the road.

She waited along with the peoples around her for the traffic light to show green from red as the road was pretty busy with cars, bikes, buses etc.

The weather was not sunny nor rainy, but a bit cold. wind was blowing softly as her long silky hairs blew in the air as each wind passes against her.

She was wearing a long Louis Vuitton coat with a dark brown turtle neck, legs covered with black tight jeans, a pair of athletic shoes hugging her foot. A Channel handbag was hanging on her left arm.

A cup of hot star-bucks coffee was on her one hand while her eyes were busy staring at the cell phone that she is using with her other hand.

The fenale was looking classy as well as aesthetic. Anyone can say that's her personality.

She took a sip from her coffee and glanced at the traffic light. Just when she was again going to avert her eyes to her phone, it showed red lights.

Without a any expression on her face, she began to walk keeping her head down as her hairs fell on her face, completely covering her face.

Suddenly she felt like she got bumped into something or someone; hard. the coffee on her hand flew from her hand and the phone on her hand was now on the ground.

Also, she herself was
Was now on the ground, on her butt as her hand was on her support to not let her head hit on the ground, with the coffee that was on her hand; spilled everywhere.

A wince got left from her mouth as her eyes were tightly close. She couldn't hear a single sound from anyone, as if everyone stopped talking or making any sound.

She opened her eyes but didn't looked up yet, her head was down as she got up. The female dusted her clothes before she started Looking for her phone, she saw it was now lying on the ground, totally broken. She herself fell pretty hard.

She picked her phone up and adjusted the bag on her arm, turning around she started to walk until she felt a grip on her left arm. She stopped walking.

Slowly turning around her eyes met his dark ones.

'no no am again hallucinating' she thought.

She yanked her arms from him and again turned to leave being frustrated. Her eyebrows crashed together when she couldn't take another step ahead and now felt a tight grip on her elbow.

This time with force, the person pulled her. She crashed into something hard. But soon realized that its not something but it's someones chest.

Strong cologne hit her nostrils. She looked up, just to again meet his dark doe orbs.

'h-he looks exactly like him... It can't be, No it just– can't be, How could it be?! I saw him dead with my own two damn eyes! It's this all in my head. It isn't him!! But– I can't be this sure too'

His sharp, chiseled jaw clenching, left eyebrow Peirced and a ring was hanging there, his lower lip was also Peirced.

The man before her was wearing a silver suit with matching tie hanging on his neck. A Rolex watch hugging his wrist, whole existence giving a rich vibe.

'thats not him again! I have to go! It's again another hallucination! He's dead get this to your brain Aliana! He can't be alive!'

-----

Vote🙂🔪
Send feedback🙂🔪