Spreading Love

"Food, Food, and Food is all I see around."

Hello everyone!I'm sorry I haven't been able to write for the past few weeks

Hello everyone!
I'm sorry I haven't been able to write for the past few weeks. It has been a busy week! Had a lot of things to do.

Now my question for you. Do you love grocery shopping or do you hate it?

I love grocery shopping! When I was a kid I always found it annoying, but as I grew up, I started cooking and experimenting with various food items that's when I discovered my love for grocery shopping.

You just enter the store and put whatever you want into your cart. There are times when I overdo things and buy more than necessary but it always gives me immense happiness.

This time when you go grocery shopping don't treat it like a chore, treat it like an adventure. I know it sounds a bit dramatic but trust me you'll have so much fun.

Just try different food items, try to buy different ingredients, and try to experiment. It'll be so much fun and before you know it you won't be treating grocery shopping like a chore! It'll be something that you will enjoy doing.

Oh, it's also an opportunity to meet various people. I have run into some of my school teachers, and college and school friends who I hadn't seen in ages!

Coming to that, something interesting happened today while I was at the store. I ran into my crush *squeals* and for the first time we had a decent conversation.

He tolerated all my questions. Well, I didn't ask too many this time and we conversed. It wasn't exactly a long conversation, it it short and cute. It was short because I ended up saying something embarrassing, so I quickly told him goodbye and walked away.

But during the conversation, he smiled slightly! I call that progress! As for asking him out, I don't know I think I'm scared and not that bold. He makes me nervous and I do like him but I think I'm going to wait for a few more days! Any ideas on how I should ask him out?

Also, why should men always make the first move? Women can take charge too!

I did read some of your suggestions! They were all a bit bold and extreme but I don't think I have it in me to do that much! *Blushes profusely* maybe someday.  For now, I want to stick with simple gestures.

So in conclusion don't miss grocery shopping! Who knows you might find your crush there or bump into someone who can change your life. Haha I know it's a bit dramatic and I'm romanticising it but I can't help it! Don't rule out the possibility until you have tried it! You don't have to always go on extreme adventures to have fun, mundane things can also be fun! It's all about prescriptive!

This week I went to an Andhra Restaurant called The Andhra Spice. The food was delicious. The pappu (dal) and rasam(lentil soup) the two of them with rice and ghee were a combination to die for, it was spicy and yummy just what I needed. If you are having a rough day just order Andhra food. It'll for sure spice up your day! Hope you caught the phrase  ;)

P.S. Some of the Kannada words that I learned this week. I learned that banna means colors and that santosha means to be happy! I hope everyone has a colourful happy week!

Until next time! Take care!

Yours,
anonymous love

************************************
A/N: I think I'm having a lot of fun writing these hehe. Honestly, even though I used to hate grocery shopping they grew on me. I started enjoying them.

I still go with my mom and throw whatever I want in the cart haha. I do get scolded for that but it's fun.

So don't miss an opportunity to go food shopping! Also Pappu, rasam with ghee and rice is the best combination ever. It's heaven with pickle as well! Do give it a try :)