She can hear Caroline begging Tyler to help her get out. Serenity walk over. "Get out the way if you're not going to nothing." She goes to go in the trailer when someone hits her in the back er head.

"Serenity!" Caroline yells. Serenity groans before pushing Tyler out the way and throwing a punch at the werewolf. She misses and groans as she gets a sharp pain in her head.

Damon notices Serenity and Stefan are in trouble. Serenity waves him off and Damon goes help Stefan. Tyler finally goes and open the latch and helps Caroline out the cage.

Caroline rushes out the cage and goes over to sister. Serenity uses Caroline to help herself up. The werewolf lunges at her and her eyes glow golden and she brings her claws out and swipes at his stomach.

She falls to the ground wondering why she wasn't healing like she was supposed to. Suddenly Jules pushes Caroline into the trailer and puts a gun into Caroline back.

Serenity forces herself up when the wolves suddenly yell out in pain. She looks around confused to see Jonas walking out behind the trees.

"Elijah made a promise to Elena. I'm here to see it's upheld. You need to go." He tells the three. Serenity walks over to Caroline when she suddenly passes out.

Damon rushes to the girl and checks her pulse. He goes to feed her his blood but her body rejects it.

Martin looks at Serenity limped body. "I'll take her. Elijah probably already fills that she is severely hurt."

Damon shakes his head. "I'll take her." He say as Stefan goes over to Caroline and the 4 leave.

" He say as Stefan goes over to Caroline and the 4 leave

Serenity as laid in Damon bed as he paced his room. He called Elijah to let him know where Serenity was. That was five minutes ago. Unbeknownst to the vampire, Elijah was standing outside the room fuming and trying to calm himself down.

Damon turns as he hears the door open. He steps to the side when Elijah walks into the room. Elijah walks over to Serenity and sits next to her. Both men smile as Serenity body moves closer to Elijah's.

Elijah bites into his arm and feeds Serenity his blood. He slowly moves his wrist her mouth. After a few seconds Serenity jumps up looking around.

"Where's Caroline?" She asks going to get up when Elijah makes her sit back down.

"She's at home now with Elena and Bonnie." Damon tells her. "I'll give you guys some space." He tells the two before walking out.

Elijah grabs Serenity by her jaw and pulls her into a heated kiss. He pulls her into his lap deepening the kiss cause Serenity to let out a small moan. Serenity pulls back from the kiss breathless.

"I thought you promised you wouldn't get hurt." Elijah says looking down at her.

Serenity places her head on his chest. "I didn't mean to. I was going to rescue Caroline because Tyler wasn't helping so when I went to go in someone hit me in the back of y head. Tyler stood there and let it happen. For some reason I wasn't healing, I had conjured up enough strength to knock him unconscious until Jonas came."

"I know you can handle your own but you make me want to spell you to my side so you don't get hurt." He says rubbing her back.

"I would curse you out. I like my personal space. I get annoyed very easily." Serenity tells him.

Elijah lets out a small laugh. He stands up and picking her up with him causing her to let out a little squeak.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"To feed you and then back to your house so you can rest." He says walking out Damon room. He walks hem down the stairs to see Damon sitting and drinking.

Damon whistles when he sees the two. Serenity blushes and hides her face in Elijah neck, she flips Damon and he laughs.

"Have fun! Maybe you'll finally get laid, we all know you've been grouchy lately."

"Fuck you, Damon." She says as she hears his laugh.

Elijah finally sets her down. Do you want to go to your home first?"

"My home. I need a shower." She says.

Elijah speeds her home. She walks in to see the girls in the living room watching a movie. They turn to her as she walks in.

Caroline runs to her and hugs her. "Are you okay?"

Serenity kisses Caroline on the forehead. "I'm fine Care. I'm going to shower and fix something eat."

Elena rolls her eyes. "Not like you need it."

Bonnie and Caroline glare at the girl. Serenity ignores her.

"Have fun." She says before making her way upstairs.

She makes her way to her to see Elijah waiting for her. "Can't I just kill the Gilbert girl?" She asks.

"Sadly no. My brother would kill me." He says.

Serenity sighs. She grabs some boy shorts a shirt and makes her way into the bathroom. She takes a quick shower and makes her way out the bathroom.

"Are leaving after I fall asleep?" Serenity asks sitting on the bed.

"Do you want me to leave?" He asks.

"No."

"Then I'm staying." He says. "I'll go grab some food and some clothes."

She nods. She grabs her computer and opens it. She was going to watch a movie while she waited.

She and Elijah was laid, cuddled up in her bed

She and Elijah was laid, cuddled up in her bed. She had her head on his chest with their legs tangled. They had the first Iron man movie up and they sat in silence.

Elijah enjoyed the peaceful feeling he got when he was with Serenity.

"Lijah?" She calls out softly.

"Hmm?"

"I enjoy spending time with you." She says.

Elijah grabs her hand and entwined there fingers. He raises her hand and gives it a soft kiss. "I enjoy spending time with you as well, Serenity.

The two fall into another peaceful silence, falling asleep in each other arms.

____________________________________

I'm in love with the end of this chapter. They are so cute🥹. College really been kind of stressful so I try to write chapters as I can.

Vote, Comment, Enjoy!!!!