Sprinklekit x Panther

(IM BACK)

this story isn't like the ones you expect most of the times, there was this Sprinklekit that wasn't like the other sprinklekits! This Sprinklekit went out in the facility and explored and was not scared of anything! This Sprinklekit was named Berry. Yet Berry had a good life in the facility but one blackout everything changed!

"Nothing more than an another day in the facility!" Berry said happily while packing something to go on a long walk around the facility. "Okay! All done!"
Berry was done packing everything up and is ready to go around the facility.
Berry puts on her small backpack and starts to walk, she was in the freezer now she is heading to go thought the doors, Berry believe this was going to be just like everyday when she goes out but, Berry is still happy thought. Once she got to the hound room she noticed one of her good friends, Sprout. I waved to sprout hoping he will wave back, sprout waves back smiling, Berry smiles back but, keeps on walking. When she got to the flooded area...the lights went out, it was a blackout!
But berry wasn't afraid, blackouts are normal for berry. She started to head to the Kaiju Cove, which is now white crystals instead of blue. Berry walks around in the Kaiju Cove and bumps into someone, berry was falling backwards, but the person she bumped into catches her before hitting the ground. Berry goes to look to see who it was, well she didn't know who it was but it was a Panther. "Are you okay? I didn't mean to bump into you." The Panther says, they look at berry worried. "Yeah I'm okay.." berry says she was kinda embarrassed but shocked it off. "Well my name is Fang" Fang says, "well nice to meet you Fang, I'm berry" Fang nods.
"Well I better get going, bye have a nice day." Berry says, Fang just waves goodbye. Once the blackout was over, berry was already done the loop around the facility like everyday. A few humans wanted to kill berry, why? Well that just how humans are like. About like all of them had scythes on them, the humans attacked berry, knocking her on the floor. Fang comes out of nowhere and trys to protect berry (I really do wonder where he came from) Fang gets attack but still fights. It was a long fight but Fang lost, he is now on the ground but, the humans killed him. All that berry could see why Fangs lifeless body bleeding out on the floor. Then a human took out some knifes and threw one at Berry's forehead, killing her and making her bleed everywhere. Well I guess that's it, Berry's and fang's two lifeless body's laying next to each other. Well who said love story's have to be about love, and who said every story has to have a good ending. Berry's and fang's bodys were buryed into the garden used as fertilizer for the tree.
Hey on the bright side, more fruit grew on the tree.
____________________________________________________________________________________
520 words

Okay I might not be back...