Jammer x Shork

(again VERY SHORT, well prepare for my bad writing ✨)

Shork's POV

I was in the flooded area talking to other shorks and Lemonshork like the usual, it was a nice day just chilling and talking but then....the lights went out, it was a blackout. I hate blackouts, it's always dark and spooky, why can't they just fix there generators like gosh. Well now I'm sitting in the pool in the blackout then I hear this sweet melody I got up to explore where that song was coming from.

Jammer's POV

It was finally a blackout, I love blackouts, I always get to chill and listen to awesome music! I jamming to a song, it was a very good one, I guess it was really good because I didn't notice the Shork staring at me with amaze. Once I finally notice the Shork I got startled a lil bit. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to startle you, I just love that music!" The Shork says, "No, no, it's okay! You can jam with me if you want!" I say. "I would love too!" The Shork says, as they dance too the song.

Shork's POV

I dance to the song as Jammer jams, this was the first blackout I enjoyed, then the lights turn back on. "Oh it looks like I got to go!" Jammer says, "Awwh...okay" I say as I hug them before they go. Once the Jammer was gone I went back to the flooded area to chill for the day, and I couldn't stop thinking about the music....until next blackout.
__________________________________________________________
265 words
Very short but I liked this one alot I might make a part 2 :D
well I hope you enjoyed this one, I know I sure did!