Sprinklekit x Catte

(prepare for my bad writing✨ VERY SHORT)

Catte's POV

I was sitting in the hound room, watching gootraxians and humans fight, like any other day. I got bored so I decided to go to the cafeteria and say hi to my friend Sprinklekit also getting some food, I got up and started to walk to the cafeteria once I got there I went up to Sprinklekit to say hi.

Sprinklekit's POV

I saw my friend Catte walk up and Catte said "Hi Sprinklekit!" "Hello Catte" I said back Catte said "Do you wanna go hangout in the garden later? Also can I have a taco?" I nod a yes while giving Catte a taco. "Thanks! Well see you later!" Catte said as I watch them walk away.

Later that day

(Still Sprinklekit's POV)

I decide to go to the garden, where Catte wanted to hangout. I make my way to the garden to see Catte sitting under the tree. "Hey Catte I'm here!" I say, "hi Sprinklekit come sit with me." Catte says. I go to sit down next to Catte under the tree. Catte looks at me and then..............Catte kisses me I kiss back, Catte breaks the kiss then says "I love you Sprinklekit!" I was so shocked then I say "I love you too Catte!" As Catte kisses me again then they hug me as I hug back.
__________________________________________________________
232 words
like I said very short but I hope you enjoyed my bad writing well it's my first time. :3