Lemonshork x Ghostfox

(VERY SHORT as usual and prepare for my bad writing✨ and yes I'm going to say this everytime, enjoy)

Lemonshork's POV

I was in the flooded area talking with other shorks and infecting humans like everyday, I keep count on how many humans I infect, right now I have infected 14 humans, not a lot but I'm proud of it, I guess it kinda easy for me to infect humans because when I grab them they get blinded by lemon juice but who cares. While infecting humans and chatting with Shorks, I hear crying from a corner of the pool. I go to check out what's happening. I see a Ghostfox crying, I go up to them to ask what's wrong.

Ghostfox's POV

God I wish I would just stop crying, like I get it, nobody wants to talk to me or be my friend, it just the same everyday. I don't understand, all of the other Ghostfoxs can talk to anybody without getting anyone annoyed. "Hey what's wrong?" I look up to see a Lemonshork "go away, you don't want to talk me do you." I say "No, no I want to talk to you I want to know what's wrong, it's fine if you don't want to tell me but if you want to tell me, I'm listening!" The Lemonshork says while sitting next to me. "It's just nobody wants to talk to me or be my friend I just don't get it.." I say, thinking that they probably don't even care. "Well I can be your friend! I want to talk to you!" The Lemonshork says. I wasn't expecting that..do they actually care? "Really? You want to be I'm my friend..?" I say, "yeah! I would love to be your friend." They say. I was so shocked, I start to tear up and I hug them and they hug back. "Thank you..your the first person that actually wants to be my friend!" I say as I hug them more. "I'm happy to be your friend!" The Lemonshork says, as we hug..
__________________________________________________________
347 words
Well this one was a bit longer but I hope you enjoyed it!