ch.5 the conversation

Messages between <Inko Midoriya> and <Shota Aizawa>

I- what was it you wanted to speak about with me? Is Izuku alright?

A- I'm afraid I have some alarming news. I'm worried for Midoriya's mental health due to his unsettling connection with another student, Bakugo.

I- what is it now? I knew it wasn't great but I didn't know it was unsettling to teachers?

A- well at least it won't be a surprise. I've seen Bakugo say/do the rudest things to Midoriya. He's hit Midoriya and tried to pull out his helix piercing on multiple occasions, drawing blood once.

Midoriya had asked him repeatedly to stop and I cannot imagine that Midoriya is bruise-less. Whenever Bakugo looks away he checks to make sure the place where Bakugo hits him isn't bleeding and I'm sure he has made Midoriya bleed at least a few times.

If Bakugo does this at school, I cannot imagine what he does when nobody is around. Bakugo is extremely inappropriate towards Midoriya as well. He has been observed multiple times groping Midoriya and calling him "good girl" in a strangely sexual manner.

In addition, Midoriya is weirdly secretive about his left hip, he seems to be in a lot of pain when it gets hit and usually it is hit deliberately by Bakugo. It seems to be connected to the weirdly sexual comments/actions being made.

I'm sorry to say this but I don't know if Bakugo is the most safe person for your son to be around.

We are currently working on an expulsion for Bakugo, however it may take until the end of the school year, due to abuse reports and legal complications that need to be resolved before we can properly expel a student. We have contacted his mother and are working out whether an ISS or an OSS would be better for Midoriya.

I- Expel him. I don't Care what you do, get my son away from that monster. I'll speak to him about it, this has given me exactly what I need to to have a long conversation with Izuku. Thank you. I Hope The legal stuff goes well.

Izuku was dumbstruck. He had no idea people were watching. His subconscious was ecstatic, an out to this horrible flurry of traumas recently inflicted by the blonde! But, due to the trauma bond, Izuku denied everything.

"Mom, it's all fine! You don't need to worry, it's not as bad as the teacher is making it out to be!" Izuku tried to reassure, but Inko wasn't having it.

"No, I mean it. You two need to break up. As soon as possible. I don't Care how you do it but it needs to be done. He will never love you. He will never change. I love you so dearly and I don't want you and your future to be ruined by someone who doesn't love you and treasure you."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry, I know it's a lot but it just needs to happen ok? I know you think you love him but take a moment to think about what it looks like from the outside."

"What? What do you mean?"

"If I was with someone like that, what would you tell me?"

"I would tell you that you need to get out asap! I care about you too much to let you date someone like that mom!"

"That's what I'm doing for you." Inko was really trying to get through to Izuku, and she was hoping it was working but she needed something to get all the way, to make him fully understand. Inko truly hoped her son would eventually be out of the relationship and ok again.

sorry about the short chapter, its late on my birthday (yayyyy) and i didnt have much motivation for this chapter. longer one coming soon!!