She comes in a immediately sees me crying, "Aw what happened to my baby?" Mom can be stern, but usually when tears are involved she finds a way to be softer.

"Your baby, got his boyfriend to pregnant. Johnny the sweet one we really love, let your baby give him a baby." Soda is very obviously trying to get me in trouble with this which doesn't matter because I'm getting in trouble no matter what.

The room takes that awkward, uncomfortable silence  before Mom speaks again.

"Is it true? Is it really your baby? Did you really do it?"

"Y-"

"Come on, because you're brother doesn't wanna be quiet and let us talk." We go into my room so we could genuinely just talk.

She closes the door and we sit on my bed, "is this true? Are you sexually active with Johnny?"

I'm still crying, so I sniffle and wipe my eyes so I can actually see, "yes, ma'am."

"Are you the only one he's ever had sex with?" She's not even mad yet, she's just trying to be sure that it's me that's the father.

"Yes ma'am."

"Well then it's yours Pone, nothing anyone can do about it now." She lets out a tired sigh, like I've truly just fucked my life right up. "At least you're not a alone and you have a family to help you." She gets up and leaves but I stop her before she makes it all the way out the door.

"Do you think I should call Johnny and ask him to come over so we talk?" I shrug.

"Sure, maybe I can meet one of his parents." For the first time in forever mom seems tired of me. Genuinely tired, of. Me.

Despite this I do call him and he agrees to come, says his dads bringing him. If I'm being honest I had no idea he had a dad.

I wait on the couch for them, him, my dad, and his dad all walk in at the same time.

He sees me and we instantly hug like we haven't seen each other in years, or like we've known each other for years.

We nearly fall to the ground in tears, so I take us over to the couch and we practically collapse. It's all just pouring out of him, like he's been holding it in for this very moment.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." His small voice is raspy and scared. Why is he apologizing?

"No, no, you don't need to be sorry. Sorry's not gonna fix anything now, and if anyone should be sorry it's me." I wipe his dark eyes and they look back up at me. He puts his head my chest and we sit in this warm hug thing, like it's fixing any of our problems, because in a way it is.

I take a moment to look at our parents who were already talking. Johnny's dad doesn't look much like him at all. His dad is still tan, and has the same brown eyes, but he's big and strong looking, tall too, he has golden/ dirty blonde hair, and looks nice, yet super stern and mean at the same time.

"Johnny that's your dad right?"

"Yeah."

"Why don't you ever talk about your parents?"

"Well my moms an alcoholic so she's never super nice... Beats me a lot actually. And my dad had to leave because of it, so technically they're divorced but not really, but yesterday I moved in with him, because now that I'm pregnant my mom isn't really safe to be around at all anymore."

"I'm sorry that's how your family is. Is your dad nice?"

"I love my dad. I miss when my mom could be nice, but wine doesn't let her anymore."

"When's the last time she was Sober?"

"Middle or maybe elementary school. She miscarried sometime right before then and the wine was the only thing that could take her off of the fact she was depressed."

"Wow. I'm sorry she's still addicted, that was a while ago."

"It's fine." I know it's not fine, but I'm not gonna bug him about it.

We sit and take a second to listen in on our parents.

"Aren't you worried about the effects of this on his body?" My mom reasoned.

"I'm more worried about how people at school are going to react. High schoolers are not nice, and that's my main concern. The world." Johnny's dad just unlocked a new fear. School.

"Me too, maybe we could tell the administration so that questions wouldn't arise that they would have to answer." Dad suggest.

"Yeah, the fact that their gay doesn't help either. People aren't super nice about that." Mom was right. That's why we are closeted, we subtly flirt, but other than that we try to seem alright at school. Tulsa is very half an half. Some people hate gays, some think we're weird, some think we're lost, or confusion, then of course there's the ones that know we're just people.

Johnny has now fallen asleep on my chest, and I see how. He must be tired of all this stress.

-okay early af post slayyyyyy hope y'all like this as much as the first chapter-