Thirteen

"weeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwww rawrrrrrr I got youuuu!!!!!!!" Phil ran up behind Dan while he was getting the fire started.

"ahhhhhh what are you- what nooooooooooo!" Dan shouted back, he turned around and shoved Phil on his back; despite him being older, Phil was weaker than Dan. Dan pinned Phil to the floor by his wrists and unlike yesterday, he wasn't straddling him sexually, he was sitting on him to keep him down so that he had no chance of getting up because he wasn't fucking going to let Phil win.

"nooooooooooooo youll never take me alivveeeeeeeeeee" Phil screamed out, trying to wriggle free under Dan. Dan leaned down and kissed the tip of Phil's nose gently "DONT YOU TRY TO SEDUCE ME DANIEL IM BEING DEADLY SERIOUS"

"fine, ill just... TICKLE YOU TO DEATH!!" Dan tickled down Phil's sides and stomach; Phil was ticklish everywhere so it wasn't difficult for Dan to having tearing up from laughing so hard. at the exact moment they were both screaming and Phil was yelling out Dan's name, PJ and Chris walked in through the front door. Every one froze before Chris exhaled deeply and said loudly, "oh right, I thought you two were having really kinky sex"

"so you just walked straight in anyway?" Dan replied, he was still sat on Phil who was trying to wipe tears and sweat off of his face.

"well yeah, we could have joined in couldn't we?" Chris said with a smirk.

no one replied and Dan climbed off of Phil, pulling him up to his feet and sitting him down on the sofa, he was still giggling to himself. PJ and Chris sat down too, before Dan sat down he asked if anyone wanted a drink but no one did so he sat down practically on top of Phil as they didn't have a particularly large sofa. "so why are you two here?" Phil asked, e still sounded all happy and flustered.

"well you know when we had that foursome before..." PJ started

oh for floof sake

"hmm..?" Dan hummed in questioned.

"well would you maybe be up or it again? we could maybe try something different though" PJ continued

floofing floof you know what- fucking no.

"Um well Phil didn't enjoy himself last time so its probably him you should be asking" Dan said quite quietly. all eyes turned to Phil and he blushed.

"Oh god Phil I'm so sorry, we had no idea, Chris I think we should go now" PJ said as he got up off the couch.

"no no no PJ sit back down" Phi grabbed hold of PJ's arm and pulled him back down

"Phil no I-"

"PJ stop it, its done and over, but um-" Phil's confidence died down and his cheeks burned red "maybe we could just watch each other? like me and Dan can watch you two then do the other way round..?"

"Yeah okay, Chris, Dan. what do you think?" PJ said after a while of uncomfortable silence

"Yeah okay" Dan said and kissed Phil's forehead "Yeah, sounds fun!" Chis said too.

"Let's go to my room then?" Phil said

"Yep come on!" Chris said, pulling as many arms up as he could.

A/N HAIIIIIIIIIIIII I'm not enjoying this story anymore so I'm probably going to do either the last part as chapter 14 with the sexy stuff or it will be the chapter after that. sorry >.<

I do have four other stories up and you should go read those k thanks.

please remember to vote, comment and follow me. I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!! thanks for reading <3