Nine

*PJs POV*

Chris had woken up first and shaken me to wake him me too, I let out a groan and sat up slightly. "oh yeah" I murmured as I looked around the room. Dan was layed on the coffee table still and he had the pillow layed under his head, his arm draped over the edge and his hair lightly curled and all over his head. Phil was on the far edge of the sofa slumped over the arm laying almost on his front. his hair was completely messed up and he looked so damn cute. wait what? I just called Phil cute. I looked over at my boyfriend Chris and he was trying to sort out whose clothes were whose on the floor, as he leaned over to collect what looked like my top, he nudged his head into Dan's hip causing him to stir and groan at the disturbance. I smiled slightly and rocked forward. I placed my hand on Chris' back and started drawing tiny circles and random patterns. He sat back up and handed me my outfit from yesterday, "i think we should get dressed and try to get these two to their bed" he whispered as he slid on his boxers.

"yeah okay, I cant imagine how much dan will be aching when he wakes up" I whispered back.

"bit full of ourselves aren't we?" Chris said mockingly.

"I didn't mean it like that, I meant his back from sleeping on the table" I answered "but his arse will probably hurt too" I said with a smirk as I put on the last of my clothing. Chris leaned forward and kissed me gently on the forehead "shall we move these little twats then?" he said eventually.

I stood up with a deep exhale and asked "so erm, how are we gonna do this?"

"I erm don't know shall we just.. grab them?"

"they're both still naked" I said.

"I don't see it as a problem, as long as we don't just grab their cocks we should be fine" Chris said as he waddled up to Phil. he grabbed hold of his arm and Phil woke up with a groan and looked up at us both with his big blue eyes. "come on buddy, come to your bedroom" Chris said. Chris was surprisingly good with people when they are drunk or tired, he is a lot more calm and caring than he comes across . he handed Phil his clothes and escorted him to him bedroom, I tried to mimic his actions with Dan. I placed my hand on his shoulder and shook him slightly "Daniel?" I whispered. he coughed a little bit to clear his throat before he mumbled "fuck off i'm sleeping".I giggled at his strange remark and pulled his arm up, he sat up and opened his eyes. "ah fuck, everything aches" he said, "yeah I thought that your back would and your arse hurting is my fault" I laughed "but I'm really not sorry". I pulled him up and took him to Phils bedroom "i assume that you two will want to sleep together?" I asked, "yeah, thanks Peej" he said as he walked in and climbed into bed, Chris was tucking Phil in as I stood in the doorway and I have to say, it was the cutest thing ever. "Me and PJ are going to go home now, thank you for the amazing night lads" Chris said before waking towardsa me, grabbing my and and leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Dan's POV*

I woke up around two pm to the sound of Phil sneezing, "morning beautiful, and bless you" I said, my voice was crackly and quiet.

"good morning bear, scale of one to ten; how much are you aching?"

I giggled slightly and said "actually its not too bad, my back hurts a little but I'm fine, have you had a shower yet?"

"no, not yet and I'm glad that you don't hurt too bad" Phil said with a smile "can I ask you a question?"

I rolled over to face him "sure?"

"was PJ better than me?" he said quietly, his cheeks were a deep shade of red.

"of course not" I whispered and kissed him on the head "id have always choose you over PJ"

"good" he whispered as I pulled him in to a hug.

"go get a shower dirty boy" I whispered into his hair with a smile.

"you're one to talk" he replied before getting out of bed to go get a shower.

A/N haiii guise so I have over 150 reads and im so greatful for all of them ^.^ as you may know I have started a new story called 'drips of ink' and it has an actual story line so if you want to go check tht out I would appreciate it greatly >.<

as always, remember to comment vote and follow

thank you for reading <3