One

Okay so this is my first upload and I thought I'd kick it off with some Phan smut ^•^

*Dans POV*
"Phiiiilll?" I shouted from my bed. Neither of us were usually awake at 9:00 but I'd been sleeping rough and I didn't know about Phil.

"Uh yeah?" Phil replied, his voice was tired and kind of crackly. If only he knew how sexy he sounded.

"You okay? It's really earl-" I paused for a moment, I could hear him walking towards my room. He peered around my door.

My god. I thought to myself. He looked amazing. His hair was slightly curled and poking out in different directions, his eyes were a beautiful shade of light blue like always. He was wearing a baggy black shirt, that looked like one of mine and some tight grey boxers.

"C - can I come in?" He asked in the same sexy voice but this time he sounded more anxious

"Sure" I say as I shuffle up and rest my head on the headboard of my bed. I stretch as he walks in and I brush my hand on my hair "you'll have to excuse the hobbit hair" I say with a smirk

He smiles slightly but soon goes back to the same serious face he held before. He glances at my bed "can I sit?" He asks "yeah sure" I say as I yawn and rub my eye. He clambers straight onto the bed and places himself opposite me, with his legs crossed and his hands on his feet. I sit up in the same position as him, still engulfed in the bed sheets. He grabs my knees and shuffles himself closer, returning his hands to his feet after a small pause.

"Are you okay Phil?"

"Dan I-" he stops and looks down

"Hm?" I grab his forearm and duck my head down so I can see his eyes again, he notices and puts his head back up.

"I need to um.. I need to tell you something" he murmurs. I'm still holding his arm but he places his hand down on my knee.

"Yeah? Don't worry Phil. Take your time" he smiles slightly and looks up

"I don't know what you'll think of me when I tell you but you deserve to know" he breathes out "I know that you noticed me not sleeping well and taking some of your shirts" he gently tugs at the one he's wearing "but there's a pretty huge reason behind it"

He looks down at our arms, I let go of his arm and place my hand on top of his. I feel him shudder slightly

"Okay, this is hard for me" he continued "Dan?"

"Yes phil"

He took a deep breath out and an even deeper one in before staring me in the eyes and grabbing both my hands.

*Phils POV*

Dan looked so worried, I breathed out, grabbed his hands and quietly said "I love you"

He stayed quiet "Dan, I love you.. In an intimate way" I continued

He picked up my hands locking our fingers together, he placed his forehead against mine "I know Phil" he whispered "I feel the same way about you"

**************************************************************************

*Dans POV*

Both of our eyes widen a little. I'd been waiting to hear those three words for so long, he had no idea.

He smiles widely and his tongue poked out the side of his mouth "so adorable" I smirk

He lifts his head off of mine "do you want to have a coffee?" He asked innocently, as if the conversation we just had never happened. "I'd rather have you" I smirk as I pull him back to my chest. I stare at him intensely as I sit up slightly making it so that I am kneeling, giving us less space between us. He sees what I'm doing so he gets up and yanks the sheets off the bed, dramatically throwing them to the other side of the room.

He climbs back onto the bed and pulls my ankles from under me, sliding my head back onto the pillows and my legs out straight. I giggle slightly, knowing exactly what he's about to do.

He climbs foreword and puts his knees either side of my hips. He pushes his hands onto my chest and I grab his forearms, pulling his upper body against mine. We stare into each others eyes briefly before he closes them and presses his soft pink lips against mine, I can't help but shudder, in reaction I can feel him smile as he begins to kiss with more passion and I do the same. I bring my hands up and begin tangling them in his hair.

He moans a little as I tug on small strands of hair.

He's amazing. I think to myself

He pulls off for a second to catch a breath but our lips are connected again almost immediately. This time neither of us are shy. The kiss is passionate and lustful. He licked across my bottom lip and I opened my mouth slightly, granting him access.

Our tongues wildly explore each others mouths. A strange feeling washes over me as I flip over putting Phil to the bottom, never breaking the kiss. I bring my knees up to his ribs so he can't escape. He reaches over to my neck and pulls my shirt, I sit up kissing his forehead as I do, allowing him to pull my shirt up over my head.

We immediately connect lips again as he throws my shirt to the floor. He pushes me so that there's enough room between us for him to rub my chest with his warm hands. As I sit up again to remove his shirt, my growing bulge rubs against his causing him to let out a cute little moan.

I acknowledge his noise by smirking at him, I pull his shirt over his head and throw it down.

A/N I know that no one is reading this but I had fun writing it and part two will be up very soon ^•^

Thank you lovelys <3