Twelve

*Phils POV*

Dan kissed me hard with lust and need, his hands were feeling around my neck and back. his nails dug in and made me squeak. "Aww that's cute" Dan whispered into my neck before biting into my skin. A moan escaped my mouth despite me having my bottom lip firmly grasped between my teeth. The bite wasn't aggressive or painful, I found it extremely arousing, and making sure Dan knew that. Before I wasn't sure if I wanted Dan to top but I was enjoying it so far, he's good with his mouth like, really good. He tugged at the bottom of my shirt, "Can we maybe take this to the bedroom, the sofa's really small and kind of uncomfortable" I muttered between breaths.

"or..." Dan took his mouth off of my neck and brought himself back up to my face, only centimetres between us, "maybe we could try the kitchen?" he whispered.

uhm oh ummm fuck shall I? I just- I don't know. fuck it.

"yeah sure" I said with a smile, I pecked him on the lips and he grabbed my hand, slowly backing into the kitchen whilst staring into my eyes. For a moment he was sweet and caring, I liked it but I couldn't wait for him to dominate me. I would get to see a new side of Dan.

He pushed me hard against the fridge as kissed me hard, one hand tangling itself in my hair and the other feeling just above my groin, I was aching for some kind of contact. my hands were messed up in his sweaty hair that was already beginning to curl. he spun me around so that we had switched places and he tugged at the buttons on my shirt, I could feel that his hands were shaking, "Dan, you okay?" he looked down at his hands then to my eyes,

"Yeah I'm fine, just a little nervous"

awww how cute is that? my little danny boy is nervous; I could use this. no its his turn. but I could.

"Don't worry, unlike you, I wont bite"

he laughed "God Phil, you're treating me as if we've never done this before, I know what I'm doing. now, go on Phil, be amazing." he winked and pushed me down so I was kneeling on the floor. he pulled his shirt up over his head and flicked his hair, I continued to remove my shirt and threw it across the room. I kissed his stomach just above the buckle of his belt and slowly undid it, pulling the jeans down to his ankles. He kicked them off and stared down at me, I gently kissed what I assumed to be the head through his boxers and pulled them down, he kicked them off too. I always forget how big Dan is, I gently licked the tip before bobbing my head down, taking in as much as I could. "Oh fuck Phil" he moaned, I started to pick up the pace, his hips were thrusting forwards into my mouth. he grabbed hold of my hair tight and pulled up slightly, I removed my mouth and looked up at him. "get up and take off your jeans" I obliged and did as he said. he turned me so that I was facing away from him and he bent me over the worktop, he quickly pulled my boxers down and I flicked them away off my ankles. I rocked forward slightly when I felt his finger, cold with lube at my entrance. with hardly any warning he pushed in. deep. and hard. he started pumping fast, I moaned with every push. he pulled out quickly and lined himself up with my entrance, he pushed all of length in. "AH FUCK DAN AH OHHHHH" a array of loud moans and squeaks escaped my mouth, and the same goes for Dan. he was pushing into me hard and pumping my cock at the same time. the pain had turned into pleasure a long time ago and fuck, was this pleasure intense. he continued pushing deep and his fingers were tugging hard on my hair. "Ah fuck, daddy" I moaned.

er oops. well, that wasn't supposed to happen. he might have the 'daddy kink' too though. hah oh well im enjoying myself way too much to care.

he moaned out loudly "Fuck, say that again" he sputtered out.

"daddy, ohh daddy im close"

"no. not yet, you can only come when I say" he retorted.

"oh fuck dan no I need to-" it was too late, there was cum dripping over dans hand, my own stomach and the kitchen cupboards. He pushed into me even harder and slapped my arse. "I told you not to come baby, but you did it anyway. that was naughty." Dan let out a loud moan and I felt his warmth fill me. he rode out his high and pulled out. I was so tired and I needed to sit down but my arse really fucking hurt. he lead me back over to the sofa and I collapsed on top of him, he gently pushed the sweaty hair off of my forehead. "so.. you like to be called daddy?" I asked with a smirk. "only by you" he whispered back.

"Daniel howell, you truly lived up to your name. you were on fire"

A/N wheeee all abourd the smut train because hunny we are not done yet. although i am considering ending this story somewhere around chapter 20? >.<

if you didn't know already I have a oneshot collection and a proper story called 'drips of ink running and it woul mean a lot to me if you could go and check those out ~(*-*)~

quick shoutout to my strange and horny friend Katie who wrote a total of 6 words in this chapter. she did good.

as always remember to like comment and follow me ^.^

thank you for reading guys <3