the worst, WORST day of black hole's life: tree - rial killer (2)

09 / 02 / 2023

the title is so clever right guys i'm so funny(boo fuck you ted)

warning: killing like what do you expect it's literally in the title
___________________________________________

Tree is now online.

Tree: Guys.

Tree: I accidentally killed Teardrop.

Tree: I didn't mean it I swear.

Black Hole and Fanny are now online.

Fanny: YOU DID WHAT?!??!?!?!

Black Hole: As expected.

Tree: Fuck you BH.

Fanny: WHAT DID YOU DO???

Tree: I hid the body.

Lightning, Pie and Remote are now online.

Remote: Wtf Tree??

Lightning: ya'lls talking bout a body?

Pie: whos body we talking about?

Black Hole: Teardrop's.

Pie: whats so good about tds body? no offense cuz tbh she dont got no ass

Remote: 🪦

Tree: THE OTHER BODY

Tree: I ACCIDENTALLY KILLED TEARDROP AND THEN HID HER BODY

Lightning: why tf would you kill someone then hide their body..

Black Hole: I think Tree was shocked and scared that he killed Teardrop so he hid the body out of fear.

Marker is now online.

Marker: damn Tree wgat happened

Tree: I killed Teardrop.

Tree: Don't tell anyone.

Lightning: you sound like a serial killer

Tree: No I don't.

Remote: Where did you hide the body?

Tree: It's none of your business, Remote. Go dox Tennis Ball or Eraser or Yellow Face or something.

Remote: But isn't it concerning that our team leader killed a defenseless object and hid their body?

Fanny: TD ISN'T DEFENSELESS!! SHE'S A FUCKING ASSHOLE REMEMBER SHE TRIED TO FUCKING KILL US!!HER ASS DESERVED EVERYTHING TREE GAVE TO HER!!!!!!

Black Hole: Violence is never the answer.

Lightning: answer my ass

Marker: youre gay👉👌

Pie: so real

Remote: How did you kill TD anyway?

Tree: She was pulling my fucking balls off. Not literally, though. And then I got so angry I decided to beat her up and shot her multiple times and threw a block on her.

Marker: woah

Fanny: MURDERER

Tree: I didn't FUCKING MEAN IT

Black Hole: You have to turn yourself in to the cops, Tree.

Tree: There's no cops.

Lightning: you have to turn yourself in to two cuz they ain't gonna let that shit slide

Pie: this team is getting crazier each day. first lightning makes a minecraft server, then tree marker and fanny goes swimming, then tree playing a stupid cooking mama game, then lightning calling tree a bbg, then black hole being gay, then fanny bullying lightning, then tree bh and bottle are in a cute poly relationship, then tree being drunk and vomiting all over the floor, then some heartless object leaks black holes ip address, and then finally tree kills td. like whats next? life pacd?

Fanny: KYS

Marker: kei why s

Tree: Don't tell FUCKING ANYONE THAT I KILLED TEARDROP.

Tree: That shit stays HERE.

Black Hole: What if Bottle finds out? We're in a polyamorous relationship, remember?

Remote: Bottle wouldn't mind.

Black Hole: Oh? So now Bottle doesn't mind one of her boyfriends killing? First he steals, then he kills TD? That's fucking concerning, Remote. Bottle would be concerned. Remember, Bottle isn't always happy and sweet and innocent and all. She's mature. And if objects think she's a stupid dumb bitch, then they can go fuck themselves.

Tree: Whatever you all do, don't tell anyone outside the team what happened. This shit will remain on Death PACT again.

Lightning: go Tree!!! show em what you got!

Fanny: WHY ARE YOU CHEERING ON TREE KILLING OBJECTS???

Marker: Tree is a dick

Fanny: WELL FUCK TREE

Pie: .

Fanny: WHAT?

Lightning: you're supposed to say "I HATE DICKS!!"

Fanny: WHY????

Lightning: so the readers can say that you're lesbian and that you like pussy

Tree: ⚰

Fanny: YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!! ARE YOU IN CHARGE OF MY LIFE? NO! FUCK OFF ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN SAY WHATEVER I WANT!! EXCEPT FOR OFFENSIVE WORDS BECAUSE THEY OFFEND PEOPLE!!!!!

Tree: But it feels incomplete when you don't say it. Come on Fanny.

Fanny: NO FUCK OFF TREE YOU STUPID KILLER DICKHOLE!! I HATE DICKS AND YOU'RE ONE OF THEM!!!!!!

Fanny: FUCK

Black Hole: We support you, Fanny. 💝

Remote: Everyone, I got the results about the IP leaking of Black Hole. It was Blocky's doings.

Tree: No it wasn't.

Lightning: hey guys for a prank, leak a black hole's ip address!

Pie: i dont think blocky would do that. that would be too far tbh

Marker: too far?🥶

Black Hole: Blocky's doings?

Fanny: FUNNY DOINGS

Remote: All I know is that it was Blocky. Turn on the television and wait for the commercial. I guarantee that Blocky's prank would be on TV.

Tree: I'm going to bed.

Marker: goodnight trwe!!

Marker: trw e

Marker: tre

Marker: tree

Lightning: goodnight everyone

Tree and Lightning are now offline.

Marker is now offline.

Black Hole, Fanny, Pie and Remote are now offline.

___________________________________________

this story is so fun to make tbh