⚠️🍋Cuddles are not cuddles🍋⚠️

Start from the beginning

"Alright, oh and by the way, Eli is over here as well and is staying here...Do not...and I repeat Do NOT start any fights with her...alright?"

"No promises" He says, I sigh...

"Oh god...I'm about to start a whole fucking war...aren't I?"

"Yeah...you probably are...anyways, I got to go now so I'll see you in a couple hours."

"Alright, by bunny! I'll see you in a little bit...mm-bye" I say as I hang up.

Call ends

"Hmm...what should I do for the time being...? I kind of want to hang out with someone again...who should it be...who should it be...aha! Maybe Freddy!" I thought to myself. When I thought of Freddy, I snapped my fingers and started to walk to his green room.

When I walk up to his room, I knock on the door.

"Come in" I hear Freddy say. When I walk in, I see Freddy in front of his makeup vanity making sure his face paint was still looking good. He turns around and he immediately starts blushing a bit noticing it was me.

"Ah hello N/N. What can I do for you?" He asks, smiling at me.

"Well, I just finished work and I must say that it was a tad bit challenging but it was nothing I couldn't handle which is good. My main purpose was to hang out with you" I smile back at him.

"Ah, hard day with the kids I am guessing?" He asked me.

"Yeah...there were some adults though who easily recognized me and started flirting with me. Men mainly flirted with me though, some women did but mainly it was men" I say with a semi-disgusted face.

"I'm sorry about that..."

"Nah, don't be. I dealt with them and made sure they left me alone" I smile. Freddy looks at me with a look of concern.

"No no no, I didn't hurt them I just talked to them, or at least, most of them I just fully ignored."

"Ah, alright then." He smiles kindly at me. "Oh you are slightly sweating, I've got some ice cream in the freezer in the back if you want, I've got many flavors!" He said happily.

(If you guys are lactose intolerant then just go for a Popsicle, or if you don't like it then ignore this part ':D)

I went to the back and found the freezer, it was big so I figured there would be a lot of ice cream. I opened the freezer and saw so many flavors but one specific flavor caught my eye...my favorite flavor, (f/ic/f). I grab it and head back, when I get back to his green room, he hands me a spoon (Or not if it doesn't need a spoon, this is for those who are eating the ice cream out of the tub so...). I grab the spoon and eat the ice cream. When I am satisfied I (throw away any trash, or put the tub of ice cream away).

Freddy noticed some ice cream on my face so he walked up and licked it off of my face. I blushed a bit.

Freddy smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I laughed a bit and I kiss him on the lips (Btw, Freddy turned into a human when you left to grab the ice cream). He soon kisses back, he seems more confident now...I wonder why? Is he planning anything? Well...whatever it is, I don't mind...

"By the way, why don't we watch a movie...Roxy said that I should watch it with Gregory, but I just want to make sure that it is appropriate for him" Freddy says as he sits down on the couch in his room, then he gets comfortable by manspreading. He then pats the seat next to him. "Why don't you set your beautiful ass on the couch doll~ Right next to me~" Freddy says in an unexpected flirtatious tone.

The moment that Freddy started manspreading, I started blushing a bit more as my eyes slightly widened. "Are you alright doll~?" Freddy asked.

"I-I...uhm" I couldn't speak for a bit as I tried to think of what to say. Eventually, I come across a proper response and say it. "Uhh, sorry...but I am doing fine~" I say, returning the flirtatious tone back to him.