Barcelona vs Real Madrid

*Sofia's pov*

So,the match started, and I was stuck in the stands. But at least I have Mikky by my side. She will keep me company. I wish I could help the team more, but for now I can only cheer for them. My guys on the field are doing their best.

I wanted to focus on the match, but it was very difficult. I didn't know who to look at. I felt so guilty. How could I do this to Alejandro? But again...what Pablo said at the airport. That's why I can't stop thinking about Pedri. On his feelings, how he feels.

I need to talk to Alejandro. The sooner the better. He must learn the truth from me. I don't want him to find out from stupid rumours. If I have any chance to fix anything that can be fixed, I'll take that chance.

"Is everything all right?" Mikky asked me, she probably noticed that I was nervous.
"Yes, why wouldn't everything be fine?" "Sofia, honey, you're not following the game at all. You're just looking at the floor."
"I'm just trying to concentrate. And it's easier to concentrate like this."
"If you say so. But if there's any problem, just tell me."
"You'll be the first to know I promise." "I'm glad to hear that."

While Mikky and I were talking, Real Madrid scored a goal. What a bad moment to score a goal. It hasn't even been 20 minutes. This reinforcement they brought in is very strong. The goal was scored by Jude Bellingham if I'm not mistaken. Big support for Real Madrid. Young midfielder. I think he has a great future ahead of him.

"Is it just me or did this player dedicate his goal to you?" Mikky asked me. I honestly didn't even pay much attention to the game. I was thinking about some other things.
"I wouldn't say soo." I answered.

But when I looked at the field he made a heart with his hands and pointed at me. Maybe he dedicated the goal to me after all. I hoped not. I have a boyfriend though. Although that didn't stop me from kissing another person. As soon as I remember, I feel disgusted with myself.

"Maybe he dedicated the goal to me." I turned to Mikky.
"Very likely. Too bad you have a boyfriend." Mikky joked.
"Yeah...too bad."

I saw that all our players were already very upset. When they brought the ball out of the middle of the field, they had several good passes. But the ball reached Pedri. I didn't think much about what could happen. I knew he was a great player. But when he shot the ball, he hit Bellingham right in the head. Specifically in the nose. Who started bleeding. Bellingham laid down on the floor and started rolling around in pain. It was a very strong ball. He'll probably have to see a good surgeon after the game. Pedri just walked off the field, the referee showed him a red card, but he headed towards our bench even before that. As if he knew what he was doing, and as if he wanted to do it. I don't understand what happened to him. Pedri is one of the few players who remains calm in these situations. When we lose. This is bad, very bad. He won't even be in the next match.

We lost this game 2:0 at the end. What a defeat.