Coffee with Maria

After training we had free time. Maria and I went for coffee. I can't explain to you how good this coffee was. But also expensive. When I go back to my old life I will come here every Sunday, with Maria of course.

"I have to ask you...How did it work for you?" Maria asked as she drank her coffee.
"What is that?" I asked.
"How did you manage to get Pedri into my office?"
"What do you mean? It's not like it was hard."
"EXCUSE ME?"
"What?"
"He's literally never had a check-up. He played once with a half-broken ankle. He hasn't missed a single game since I've been working for Barcelona. He always trains, and comes at least half an hour early. In the two years that I've been working, he's never been to my office. He trains even when he's injured." "Really?"
"Yes, it seems that you really mean to him, as soon as he came to the examination because of you.And he to you."
"I wouldn't say, I was just afraid that he wouldn't be able to play tomorrow." "Yeah, if you say so." Do I mean to him? No. It can't be.

While we were talking, we heard someone yelling our names.

When we turned around, we discovered who it was. Gavi. He was walking towards us, running frantically and waving. Pedri was dragging himself along the street behind him. We waved back and Gavi came to us.
"What's up ladies?" Gavi asked.
"Coffee" Maria answered.
"Is there any coffee for us?" Gavi asked again.
"Of course, always." I answered. Gavi very quickly pulled out a chair and sat down next to Maria. During that time, Pedri also dragged himself to our table. He sat down next to me, but it was obvious that he was not having the time of his life. I really can't understand him.

"And what are you planning to do until the game starts?" Gavi asked.
"Drinking coffee." Maria answered.
"Just" Gavi asked again.
"Yes, what did you plan?" I asked Gavi.
"You can't come to Paris without visiting the Eiffel Tower." he replied.
"I agree." Maria agreed.
"Then we must visit it together," Gavi suggested. Maria and I agreed.

We have a pleasant walk to the Eiffel Tower. Even Pedri relaxed a little. We managed to get a few words out of him.