"Whose is this?" I ask, still examining the skateboard. Tom laughs to himself before leaning towards me.

"...Georg's..."

"Oh my god... Tom... What if I break it?" I whined; scratching my head, "This looks like it was expensive, I don't know..."

"Whatever... Let's go skate, follow me; I know a place!" He started to run off and I was caught off guard. Great. Now I had to run to catch up... I was most likely going to be completely out of energy before we even get to this spot...

I eventually caught up and we went behind the hotel and walked up a long road... The air was so stiff yet so free; I guess it was just me who was nervous. Tom was looking care-free as always admiring the city view beside him. And there was me, admiring him. The wind was a bit strong, so it startled me. I was hoping I wont embarrass myself; I always end up doing it anyway. We walked a little further when we eventually reached a abandoned looking skatepark.

"Huh... when I was 11, usually this park would be bustling with a bunch of skaters, thats odd." Tom sighs, then turning to me, "...Guess we have the whole park to ourselves!"

My heart felt like it was melting, the feeling was intense, all I could let out is a subtle; "...Yeah!"

I placed the board on the ground and Tom did the same with his. He shows me the position on how I should stand on the skateboard; I felt really unstable.

"Ok then, and now you take your foot and..." He says, pushing his foot against the ground, making the skateboard move, "Now you try."

I wobbled a bit and hesitantly stuck my foot out, and pushed myself. To my surprise, I was doing it!

"Oh! Im... Doing it!" I wobble slightly more, going faster, "...Uh... How do I stop?!" I started to go uncontrollably fast and as luck would have it, I went down a ramp, making me accelerate even faster.

"You-" But it was too late. I already tripped and fell.

"Ow." I mumbled as I sat on the ground with the board on the ground; the wheels still spinning. Tom came over to me, clearly trying to contain his laughter.

"Oh..." He lets out a subtle wheeze as he tries staying calm, "Kristina... You are one clumsy girl..." Before I knew it, he's burst out laughing. I was so embarrassed I wish I could just dig a deep hole and be locked away forever!

He reaches his hand towards me to help me up and I grab on. His hand was so much bigger than mine, it felt a little awkward.

"...Thanks." I reply, flustered, "...How can you forget to teach me how to stop?! You moron..."

"Thanks would've been enough." Tom smiles, still snickering under his breath; I can't believe him.

After the little incident we both sat down on the highest ramp, admiring the sun rising beyond the city view. It was beautiful. Tom was a jerk but he did have a soft side to him... That's what I like about him.

Daria's POV:

We went back to our previous spot; the rooftop of the hotel. The sky was dark and above us there was stars spilled over the canvas of the worlds atmosphere. Me and Bill both lay down, counting each star and talking.

"So you and Kristina?..." Bill mumbles, "Not going so well, is it?..."

"Yeah... I seriously don't know what has gotten into her. It mustn't be jealousy..." I sigh, "...Or is it?..."

Bill keeps staring at the stars above, "I'm sorry Daria."

"Don't be, it's not your fault." I stared at 2 stars grouped together, one slowly fading away; huh, sweet feeling of déjà vu...

"I just wish... I could know what's going on, I'm so clueless. I have to find a way to talk to her." I whisper, "What if she just... Doesn't want to be friends anymore. What if I'm just a massive jerk in her eyes."

"I'm sure theres something to it Daria. There has to be a reason." Bill replies softly still gazing at the stars disappearing one by one, "You guys don't have long left here do you? 1 month left."

"Yeah. Maybe she is homesick or something, hopefully things will go back to normal."

"Yeah I hope." Bill turns to look at me, coming closer, "You're an amazing person Daria, it's not your fault. But Kristina needs help, I'm worried for her. Maybe you can somehow arrange for her and Gustav to meet again?"

"...Yeah, okay." The sun was slowly starting to rise and Bill kissed me softly as we lifted ourselves off the concrete ground. My head ached for a while, because of the concrete and Kristina. I was seriously lost, I am just hoping that Gustav can maybe talk to her; because me talking to her, clearly makes things worse.

*Editors note:*
YOU GUYS THANK YOU SM FOR 2K READS!!🤗
I really hope you are enjoying my book, please remember that this book is a wip so changes will be made to some chapters so the plot flows.
Please remember to follow, vote and add this book to your reading list⁉️😸
Also, please comment your thoughts at any chapter, I reply and like all comments👍🏼
2-3 Chapters will now be added each week, as I am busy and can't upload a new chapter every day any longer.