Prolouge

The Start

In the bustling streets of Paris, a layer of secrecy shrouds the love triangle that unfolds

In the bustling streets of Paris, a layer of secrecy shrouds the love triangle that unfolds. Little do you, Y/N L/N, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and Adrien Agreste know that fate has bound you three together not only as ordinary individuals but as extraordinary superheroes.

In this intriguing love triangle, you find yourself caught in a web of emotions. Your heart yearns for the charming and talented Marinette Dupain-Cheng, with her infectious laughter and captivating smile. Her creative spirit and kind nature have captivated your attention, leaving you smitten.

However, fate seems to have a different plan in store for you. Unbeknownst to you, Marinette's heart is earnestly devoted to another: the enigmatic and charismatic Adrien Agreste. Adrien's striking looks and charismatic personality have bewitched Marinette, and she can't help but daydream about him.

Yet, little do both you and Marinette know, that Adrien himself harbors secret feelings for you. Despite his popularity and countless admirers, it is your unique combination of qualities that draws him closer. Your intelligence, wit, and genuine kindness have captured his heart, leaving him longing for a chance to be with you.

As the wheel of destiny turns, this intricate love triangle becomes a delicate dance of unrequited affections and hidden desires. Each of you carries a torch for another, unaware of the feelings reciprocated in a different direction.

By day, you navigate the complexities of high school life, aware of the incredible double lives you lead. As Cytherea, the fearless defender of Paris, you protect the city with unwavering bravery and quick thinking.

Marinette, on the other hand, dons the guise of Cytherea and Chat Noir's partner, Ladybug. With her determined face and strong mind, she fights alongside you, completely oblivious to the fact that one of her partners is the one who consumes her every waking thought.

Meanwhile, Adrien, a charismatic model adored by many, transforms into the enigmatic Cat Noir, fighting for justice with a playful spirit. Unbeknownst to you both, he finds himself irresistibly drawn to you, the one who holds his heart captive, even as he remains oblivious to your true identity.

As your paths intertwine, the lines between friendship, admiration, and love blur. The connection between you grows stronger, even as you remain oblivious to the truth that lies beneath the masks you wear. The city of Paris, unaware of the intricate emotions simmering beneath the surface, continues to rely on its masked heroes for protection.

The question remains: Will the threads of fate untangle, allowing love to bloom where it is most unexpected? Will destiny unveil the secrets that lie behind the masks, bringing the three of you together in a union of love and heroism? Only time will tell if the miraculous three will reveal themselves, allowing them to explore the depths of their intertwined emotions and forge a bond that transcends the boundaries of both love and duty.

9. 02. 2023