Renna : why did you do that . ( Angry)

Lisa : what yn did that you mixed posion in here food . ( Angry )

Jungkook : how dare you to that to my sister .( Angry)

Rocky : get out of this place right now ( angry tone)

Meena : I don't do it in a intention someone told me to do this . (Fake crying)

Rocky raised his eyebrows . Others all give a confus look .

Rocky : what did you mean someone told to mix . Who is that person told to mix you . ( Cold)

Jin : if anyone told to mix posion in yn food why don't you tell that to us . ( Angry)

Meena : if I told to you all they told me that they will kill me . I too want tell but they keep a bodyguard behind me ( fake cry and scared )

Rocky : who is that person ( cold)

Meena : that is ka _ _ _ Kamal ( she told in a stuttering tone )

Rocky dout  behind this Kamal was the one .but now his dout was clear now Kamal was the one who want to kill yn . Then vanaram asked

Vanaram : why did Kamal told to do this because there is somany maids in this kgf . ( Raised his eyebrows)

Meena don't know what to tell now .

Meena : I don't know why he told me to. I thought after mixing posion I can tell it to others.   .( Scared tone ) 

Rocky don't trust her  . Others are all trust her easily .

Meena : he blackmail me that he will kill me so I did it to save my life I don't do it in internationally please trust . I don't have anywhere to go I don't have anyone please let me stay here I will beg you.

Meena asked will joining her hands

Jimin : what is grantey that you will not this one more time . ( Raised eyebrows)

Meena : please I will not do this one more please forgive me

Others all  trust her words but no one can make Rocky trust that much soon .

Renna : you better be if you do this one more time then I will show the hell .Understand .

Meena nodded her head

Meena : ok madam I will not do this one more time . I am sorry about this .

Rocky : if I found out what you told all was wrong . Then you will see worst side of mine which I don't want get it out . You can stay her but you cant go to kitchen you will not cook are do any other kitchen works . You should only do out side work which is cleaning work . Understand

Meena nodded her head

Rocky trun and told to everyone .

Rocky : if anyone of you thinking of doing something bad to yn are any other's I will not hesitate to slice there head understand . And yn should be safe at any cost even if she get a small hurt because of anyone then there head will fall away from there body .
Understand . Yn is my first priority ( Cold)

Others all nodded there head on fear of Rocky  .

Before Rocky talk someone else talked

??? : What is going on

______________________________________

What promise yn did to her
mother?

Who did you think that person will
Be ?

Now what will Rocky will do to Kamal?

What will happen if others and
Rocky found what Meena told
Was wrong ?

Let's see what will Meena
to in future?

Thank you for reading my book 🤗 please vote and support me ☺️ and comment

And tell how is this part did you like or not .

Please vote it will motivate me .

💖💖