❣︎𝒰𝓃ℯ𝓍𝓅ℯ𝒸𝓉ℯ𝒹 𝓈𝓊𝓇𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓈ℯ❣︎

Mystic Falls, 1856
------------------✧✦✧------------------

3rd person

Damon heard Alice screaming again, so he went upstairs to look what had caused it. He walked into the room and saw her running around the room refusing to put on the dress their maid had prepared for her and which, she was supposed to wear for their mother's funeral.

"What is going on in here?" Damon asked.

"Miss Alice is refusing to wear this dress," the maid said and showed the dress to Damon. Well, he didn't blame his little sister. He wouldn't wear it either.

"Let it on me," Damon replied and turned to Alice, who was jumping on a bed and didn't stop screaming.

"Alice! Ali! Liss!" Damon called to her and she finally stopped screaming and calmed herself down.

"Come, sit," Damon continued. Alice went and sat down on the edge of the bed. She had to listen to her older brother. Though Alice was closer with her second brother Stefan. He was just three years older than her and attended every single of her mischiefs. Poor Damon had to then solve their troubles.

"You're the oldest, you should know better." That's what Giuseppe told Damon every time he got tangled into Alice's and Stefan's not so appropriate plan. 

"Why don't you want to take on the dress Mary prepared for you?"

"I don't like them and they're uncomfortable," Alice replied.

"You have to wear them on mother's funeral."

"But mommy said everything would be okay, so why did she leave?"

"Mommy left because she needed to rest. She's on a better place now," Damon caressed Alice's hair. He missed their mother too, but he needed to be strong for his younger siblings.

"Where?" she asked.

"In heaven. She's dancing with angels and looking down at you."

"Is she happy?"

"She is. We need to let her be happy where she chose to be. And this is the way we will tell her that we agree with her decision. So you have to wear this dress, okay?"

"Okay," Alice looked into her lap and fidget with her fingers. She was confused. At night her mommy had told her that everything would be alright, so why did she had to say goodbye to her?

"Fine, I'll wait on you downstairs. Be a good girl and let Mary help you." Alice nodded at her older brother and he left to finish the speech he had been preparing.

3rd person

Mystic Falls, 1864
------------------✧✦✧------------------

Everything had started that day when our carriage had broken. It had been the first misfortunate that had happened over the year.

"Is it done yet?" I asked annoyed. We had been stuck there at least an hour.

"Does it look like it, Alice?" Stefan asked me annoyed too.

"Fine, sorry then," I apologized and sat down on the ground because it seemed like it was gonna take more time than I had thought it would. Stupid carriage.
Finally some other carriage was coming towards us along the road. The coachman climbed down and headed to Stefan offering him his help. I looked into the carriage and noticed a beautiful lady inside. She was ravishing. Her long wavy brown hair were shining just like her clear skin. She didn't notice me of course. Her eyes were fixed on my brother. He caught her eye. I came back to perceiving the world around when I heard Stefan say, "No, thank you. It's almost done."