𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳 - 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳

CHAPTER FOURA BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER_________________________

CHAPTER FOUR
A BIRTHDAY TO REMEMBER
_________________________

Over the next few years after Serena's passing, Mattheo will occasionally visit Annalise or beg Narcissa to let him go over. Annalise and Mattheo had a much stronger bond than before, at times Draco would also hang out with them before his mother saw him being next to Annalise and separated them.

It is Annalise's 11th birthday, Rodolphus had to change her birthday date to a month before her actual birthday. She was excited for her birthday ball that her father was preparing for her but she was even more excited to receive her letter from a magic school. Mattheo and Draco already received theirs to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, she was hoping to get accepted to the same school.

"Happy birthday Iris," Rodolphus said as Annalise was getting ready for her birthday party.

"Thank you papa" Annalise smiled as Holley, the house elf, was doing her hair.

"Are you excited?" He asked as he sat down at the edge of Annalise's bed with a small box in his lap.

"Yes but I am a bit nervous, I mean is not only my 11th birthday but I will be receiving my letter from a magical school." She said looking at him through her mirror.

"Holley is done, Iris." She has a big smile across her face proud of what she did to Annalise's hair. It was simple a half up-half down braid with loose curls and baby breath flowers.

"I love it, Holley, thank you." She said holding Holley's wrinkled hands. Holley was more than a house elf for Annalise, she was a friend.

"Holley will go check on the preparations for Iris, Master." Said Holley to Rodolphus as she excused herself from the bedroom, leaving him and Annalise alone.

"Do you like my dress papa?" She asked as she twirled in her dress.

"It's beautiful Iris and is in your favorite color, blue." He said as he watched her being happy spinning in her dress.

"Is not just plain blue papa, it's baby blue there is a difference." She said with a giggle, she noticed he was holding a box. "What do you have there?" She asked as she sat next to her father.

"This is for you, is a family heirloom, it has been passed down through generations." He said as Annalise opened the box revealing the locket his father would always wear when she was younger. It had three snakes on the outside as she opened it there were two photos, one side with her and Rodolphus hugging each other while the other side was with Mattheo, Draco, and Annalise.