Chapter 5: Escape

New Chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Chloe•

Louis. This guys name is Louis.

I was in a bed-somewhere- and tired. I couldnt sleep because if i did then i could summon something. Louis went to the bathroom and told me to rest. Its been 10 minutes.

Louis walked into the room i was in and sat on the foot of the bed i was strapped to. "So," he moved toward me more and grabbed my hand,"how old are you Chloe?" He seemed 17-18 maybe. Short shaggy brown hair and blue eyes. "13" i said. Maybe if i say im young he would back off. He laughed. "No youre not, really how old are you babe?" He inched closer,so now he was sitting next to my torso,me laying on my back. "Im 15.." He looked at me for a while. "Hmm..so...." He leaned down closer to my face. I inched back. A knock sounded at the door. He groaned and we t to see who it was. I looked around- there was a plate on the side table. A glass plate. I hear the door shut a d voiced on the porch- perfect. I tried to stretch my hand as far as i could to reach it. The tips of my fingers caught the edge of it and it screeched as it slid towards me. I finally got it on the edge and gripped it then smashed it onthe side table leaving a sharp piece left in my hand. I started to saw at the straps. I got one hand free then i undid the others around my ankles. I got up and stretched. Those straps were really tight... i looked under the bed and it was clean. The boxspring was..litterally a box. I opened the window and climbed under the bed and held myself up inside the boxspring. I heard Louis come into the room, then his footsteps shuffle. "Damnit!" His foot slammed against the wall. His feet passed by the side of the bed and i heard him open and shut the door. I waited until i heard him leave in his truck, until i couldnt even hear the truck anymore. I got out from underneath the bed. "Hey girly- oh my gosh i love your shirt!" I spun around to see the one and only Liz. I smiled , "Thanks," i looked down at my Beatles shirt, "I like yours too.." Her being a ghost, well she cant change her clothes. The shirt she was wearing is the same one that she had on the day the Edison Group took her from the Lyle House. She laughed, "Puh-lease... Id rather wear a gown with holes in it..". i rolled my eyes,"sure Liz, c'mon we need to get out of here." I went into the kitchen area. This house is creepy. Like in the movies- Wrong Turn. Car breaks down and they get brought into a house that canibals live in. Im pretty sure Louis isnt a canibal.. Or i hope he isnt. I went through the drawers. I saw knives, forks, spoons etc. i grabbed a knife and fork. Hey, when youre in the middle of the woods- grab anything you think can keep you safe. I was wearing boots that were almost up to my knees so i wrapped come cloth around the blade of the knife and stuck it in my boot. Me and liz headed out in the opposite direction- back to the diner. "Have you told Derek you love him?" I love Liz and all..but i hate when she asks these questions. "Uh-uh well i mean i-i.." Liz went in front of me,"C'mon Chloe. I know you love him- Derek loves you too!!" Her eyes were glittering. "Of course i love him..i cant tell him yet though." She groaned, "Why!? I dont think anyone has told Derek they loved him. Even in his family. He will be so happy if you tell him." She was right. Maybe i should, next time i see him. "Okay. I will, promise." She smiled brightly. "Perfect!!! Ill try not to get in the way..i mean...if you guys decide to have-". I waved my hand, "Wow wow wow what!? We arent ready for thag stuff yet Liz!! Nononoo...". She laughed. "Oh whatever..thats what my mum said and now im here." She was quiet for a while. "Uh..so where to next?..". Liz looked around. "I think i should find Derek and bring him to you- wait where is your phone?" I totally forgot!! Where is y phone...? I felt around in my pockets. Gone. Oh great. "I dont have it on me. Maybe when that jerk Louis took me it fell out of my pocket." Liz nodded. "Okay, we can go to the dinner. You stay there while i find Derek and ring him back to you, or you could call." Not a bad idea. Liz checked to see how far we were from the diner and came back. "We are about 5 miles from the diner Chloe... Do you want to make it to the road and get a cab-" I didnt even let her finish. Im on the run from the Edison Group. Why on fricken earth would i get a cab?! "Liz lets walk..im being searched for right now. We cant take any risks." Her eyes widened. "Oh..right." She nodded and we started to jog for as long as we could to the diner.

______________________________________________________________________________

Well... I hope that was longer than the others. Please Fan, Comment and Vote!!!!!!!!

Love yous! :) xx