Chapter 4: Silence

Sorry,im really really sorry for the late update. I have been really caught up in school and crap.... :P

Ere it isss!

~

~

~

~

~

~

~

•Dereks POV•

I just woke up. All i kept dreaming about was Chloe. She is the girl of my dreams,and all mine. I stood up and stretched..it felt good. Its really chilly out though, why am i so cold?-

Im naked.

I looked all around for my clothes-gone.

Im stuck in the woods..

Its cold out...

And im naked.

After about 5minutes of searching wildley, i found my clothes hung neatly on a tree branch-which i put it there so i didnt rip them apart..

I put all my clothes back on and my shoes.

Much better.

I set out after messaging Chloe that im on my way; for real now.

I had to stay in the woods for as long as i could or els i could be seen on the street, which i didnt want to happen.

I love Chloe so much- she doesnt even know it. Ever scince the Lyle House..i have had this strange urge to protect her. Simon always gets girls. Im really glad he didnt take Chloe, and just let her go with me.

I cut through the woods for about 5miles or so. It only took me..what? Like 30minutes. i saw a sign: Sal's Pizza. Chloe told me she was near it. I started to run as fast as i could. I had to see her. Hold her. Kiss her.

About 2 miles along a cold breeze hit me. I breathed in- Chloe. Shes here. Shes near. Shes somewhere. I looked around. I know for a fact that i smelt her. The wind died down. I listened. Silence. Complete silence. I started to walk in the direction her scent came from. Still silence. The cars were no longer passing by and the wind was still. I felt a tug at my sleave. Automatically thinking it was Chloe, i slun around to see-nothing. I felt a poke on me head, yet again i spin around to see nothing. A stick on the ground lifted and started to write on the dirt. I jumped back- qhat is this!? It cant be Liz unless- Chloe is near..

Where the hell have you been wolfie!? Chloe is in the diner down the street! GO!

It read. Wow..she really was here. "Thanks Liz. Ill go get her-" i felt a smack on my head, "OW! What the-" another smack. Seriously Liz..seriously. She wrote again.

"You had a.. Fly on your head the first time."

Wow. Yea right. Just wait till i tell Chloe- wait.. "What about the second time!?"

"You were gonna swear.. :) you do realize you look mental talking to air."

...ok. She has a point. I waved her off and walked in the direction of the diner. Liz must have been following me because acorns have been hitting my back for the past 10 minutes.

I saw the diner and jogged to the entrance. I went inside to see no one..

What.

The.

Hell.

Liz must have been surprised too because the acorn was about to go at me again but instead, it fell to the ground. I walked over to the counter and saw a note. I read it.

"Devin, Damon, Derek is it? Well your little girl is with me. You should teach her not to talk to strangers bud. I want one thing from you, and one thing only. If you ever want to see your little girlfriend again then come and get her. Ill be waiting in the Oak woods for you. If you dont come by tomorrow at 4pm, shes mine. And im pretty sure you dont want her to be my little 'toy' ;)

So, just makesure you have yourself and backup because im stronger than you think- and i WILL get what i want from you.

:* Louis xoxo"

What. What. WHAT. WHAT!?!

I was so damn close to finding her and there always has to be a little prick. I will rip this town up piece by piece until i find her. Whatever that kid wants, ill give it to him. I just want my girl to he safe.

I took my pocket knife out of my shoe and put it in my pocket. I looked at the time. 12:36pm. I looked up "Oak woods" and found directions. About 10 mile walk. Great, now im going to be tired while i kick this guys ass. I was too pissed to worry about that- i just had to get to Chloe. And fast.

_________________________________________________________

Poooooo sorry if it was too short.. :/ ill do more next chapter. :)