Chapter 6: Cuppy Cake

Ive gotten lovely comments and it made me so happy im going to give you another chapter!!

~

~

~

~

~

•Chloes POV•

We had finaly reached the diner. Derek was nowhere in site and im starting to get worried. Liz left to go findout where he is. I sat down in a stool along the bar. This place looked like no one has been in here for ages. Ever once and a while the waitress would come out and ask if i wanted anything, other than that nobody came in for the whole hour i was sitting there. I looked out the window towards the empty road. I feel like im missing something...-my phone! I looked all over the floor, under the stools and tables too- gone. "Excuse me?" I said loudly over the bar counter towards the kitchen. The waitress came out and smiled,"yes? Would you like anything?" I shook my head, "No thanks, but i was in here earlier and i must have dropped my phone. Have you seen it?" Her eyes went wide, "Oh! Yes i have, here," she reached in her apron and pulled out my phone, "i was hopping somebody would claim it." She handed it to me and went back in the kitchen. "Thank you!" I called after her. I sat back on the stood and looked for Dereks number in my contact list. I found Wolfboy and tapped the call button. It rang two times before he answered, "Who is this," he groweled. I was about to speak when he started to talk again. "You better not even touch my girlfriend or ill rip you to shreads and shove the pieces up a horses a-". I spoke up, "Derek! Its me, im fine!" It was silent for a moment. "Oh..." I could tell he was blushing. Aww.. "Where are you?" He took a while to reply. "Im in Oak park..". His voice seemed shakey, like he is scared. Derek is barely ever scared no matter what situation he is in. "Are you okay, Derek?" I heard it take a deep breath. "Yeah...yea im fine." He grunted. "Well..you dont seem fine-."

"I was just so worried about you. I thought that kid fricken killed you and was setting my up so he can jump me or something. Ive neen trying to find you for hours, Chloe. Hours. Its already 6 and he said i had to meet him here at 4:30 or els you were "his"..i thought you were gone." He blurted out. I know Derek likes me..obviously he does scince he are dating and he is the one that kissed me that day in the woods,but i never knew he cared THAT much about me. He seemed so...sad on the phone. Almost as it he were crying- he has only broken down crying ONCE and i think its because reality hit him like a brick wall, also that was the first night he was able to get a real sleep in weeks. I was speechless. He is so sweet but a jerk at the same time without even knowing it.. Im lucky to have him. "Chloe?.. A-are you there." I took a deep breath, "Im here, can you just...." What the hell am i thinking. He just walked over 20 miles- counting from the motel to here- and i wamted him to come to the diner.. No way in hell- "What is it?" Im going to him. "Just stay where you are. Ill get Liz back to me and ill go -" he started to talk,"NO, i am going to you. Its almost pitch black outside. Ill Change and go to you." I was about to protest, "Dont fight with me Chloe. Im serious, Liz is with me and she will lead me to you. Keep your phone with you. Ill see you in 10 minutes." He hung up.

•~•

About 15 minutes later Derek barged through the diner doors. He looks around and finally his eyes met mine. He breathed out, then walked up to me wrapping his as around my waist pulling my to him. He burried his face in my neck. "Oh my God.." He breathed. I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I was so worried about you," i sighed. He pulled back his head a little and looked into my eyes. His eyes flickered from my lips and my eyes. He leaned down- his lips lightly brushing mine. "Derek.." He stopped and looked at me. "What..". I pulledd him back down to me and rested my forehead on his,"I love you." He said,his voice shaking. I smiles widley,"I love you too." Pulling him down, i kissed him. His arms wrapped around my waist more tightly and he leaned down more depening the kiss.

After a while i told him i had to breathe. As ussual, he grunted. "We should head out, find a place to stay or something." A piece of my hair fell in my face. Derek walked up to me tucking it behind my ear then kissing my forehead. "Yea, maybe get you some hairdye too. The black may have faded but you need another color." I nodded as we walked to the diner doors and stepped out into the cool breeze.

We came upon a Walmart after walking for about an hour. Derek grabbed my hand when he past a car and guys whistled, and pulled me against him- almost growling at the teenage boys. "Derek..calm down." His face softened and he looked down at me and smiled. More like a tiny smile but its good for Derek. "Im thinking of maybe...a red velvet cupcake color." He laughed..he hasnt laughed in a while, "Well to be honest...that would look hot. You should." I blushed, looking down. I felt a tug on my hand and looked up to see Derek looking at me,"what.." I asked. He shook his head. "Nothing," looking at his feet he continued,"im just still shocked that youre my girlfriend.." I laughed and pulled him into the store. It was almost empty- again. I looked through the isles until i found hair dye. The hot pink/red color was waiting for me. Derek grabbed the box and went to the cash register to pay for it. He dragged me into the bathroom and sat me on the sink. Standing in front of me, he leaned down-a little bit- and kissed my cheek. Randomly he started cracking up...its nice to see him laugh. "What?" I asked looking at him like he was a nut. "Nothing..." He said, trying to sound convincing. "Tell me pleeasseeee!" He looked into my eyes and leaned down again , restig his forhead on mine. "I was just thinking...uh.." He chuckled before he continued ,"Youre my cuppy cake.." Hearing that come out of his mouth was the funniest thing ever. Derek never really said anything like that- or tried to be funny. I found it so cute. "Aw" i laughed and gave him a quick kiss, "I cant be your 'cuppy cake' if my hair isnt dyed though.." He read the directions while i washed/rinsed my hair in the sink. After i semi dried it, Derek sat me on the sink again and started to put the hot pink/red goo in my hair.

____________________________________________________________________________________

DID YA LIKE IT!? PLEASE VOTE!!!