"I'll have ten plates of omurice please!" The waiter blinked at you, took out a small notepad, and wrote down your order. He mumbled a small "Be right back with your order ma'am." And ran off.

You tapped your fingers on the table waiting for your food to arrive, when suddenly a refreshing-looking drink was placed in front of you. "Hm?" You looked up to see an incredibly handsome blonde-haired man. With noticeably swirling brows. You blush, cup your cheek, and look away from the handsome boy.

"I hope I didn't cause confusion, but I didn't order this." You muttered sweetly and blushed harder when you realized how cute his smile was. "Nonsense, I made this especially for you my dear."

'M-MY DEAR?!?" You turn blood-red and almost die on the spot.

"Thank you, may I get your name sir?" you asked, more confident this time. The blonde's nose burst with blood as he twirled screaming "She wants to know my name!!" before turning to you and exclaiming his name is Sanji. You smile and tell him your name. He bent down and placed a small kiss on your hand. "Such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl."

You start to reply, but a one-legged man strikes him on the head with his wooden leg. "Leave the poor woman alone, you little shit!" screamed the man. "Shut it, old man!" Sanji yelled back and began to bicker with the old man before your waiter from before asked them to move as he had a huge roller cart that had your food.

Your eyes became stars before you quickly started to eat your plates of food. As you were finishing up your plates you looked up to see a stunned Sanji and old man.

You apologize to Sanji and the chef for your eating habits and drink your drink while trying to hide your embarrassment.

'How many times am I going to get embarrassed today?'

Sanji shook his head. "Don't apologize for being hungry, miss. Especially if you enjoyed every bite, it's just a bit surprising is all." He gushed and smiled at you.

Sanji bit back a scream of delight as he watched you devour your meal. You looked so happy and delighted to eat his food. It made his heart flutter in happiness. He felt himself frown as you apologized for eating as much as you did. It didn't put him off, if anything it attracted him to you more. He could feel his heart pound faster, his face a gentle red. What a beauty you are. 

"Wuahhh!! Really?" you blurted Before you could process what you were about to do you cupped his hands in between your own. You looked at him with big bright eyes.

Sanji swallowed nervously and darted his eyes everywhere but you. Little did you know that when you moved up to cup his hands your chest grazed his fingers. 'Where in the hell did she get that outfit?!?' he internally shouted.

To Sanji, you were the most beautiful girl he had ever set his eyes on, and he had seen some pretty women in his lifetime working at the baratie. You had this arua about you, it was warm and light.

"Excuse me lil' lady but this little shit needs to get back to work. Maybe if you stay till closing he can talk wit' ya then." The old man in a chef hat said before grabbing Sanji and dragging him back into the double doors where you could only assume the kitchen is.

You huff. 'You know what? I will wait until closing to talk to him, maybe he'll become my husband!' You slap yourself before settling back down. "Don't get ahead of yourself [name] no one would want to marry someone like you," you muttered to no one but yourself.

You call out to your waiter for the check and pay. 100 berries was a good deal for all you had eaten. You waddle on over to your boat, lay down in your sleeping corners, and decide to take a nap.

"Hopefully when I wake up it'll be close..." That was the last thing you said before drifting off to a nice slumber.

.

.

.

With a yawn you sit up and stress your tense muscles, scratching your face before looking out the window to discover that it's finally dark out!

You quickly get up and adjust your clothes and hair as needed before heading back inside the baratie.

"Hello?" you echoed hoping Sanji would hear you. Just as you were about to walk away sulking you heard a familiar voice call out to you.

"[Name]? What are you doing here?" Sanji gently asked, his voice hushed as if he were to dare speak too loud you would disappear into thin air.

"Mr. Chef said if I wanted to talk to you I would have to wait till close." You look away shyly. "And so I did. I want to get to know you better, I want to have a friend before I sail off."

Sanji wiped his hands on his apron before taking it off and hanging the piece of fabric on a coat rack.

"Well," he began "Can't keep the pretty lady waiting now can I?" He uttered and took your hand. And led you to the rooftop.

For hours you and Saji talked about anything and everything that came to mind. Sanji talked about his years working at the baratie and how Zeff (as you learned was Mr. Chiefs' name) saved him and raised him. You talked about your years of working as ''Mistess [name]'' and how people used to pay to talk to you for just an hour!

You bit your lip and looked to the side. Sanji immediately took note of your change in character. "What's wrong, my sweet? Why the sudden change in character?" he asked, his voice silkier than the finest of honey.

"I'm afraid that this will be the last time we ever talk." You sighed at your confession, as much as you didn't want it to be true it was inevitable. You had to set sail again, you are a pirate after all.

"What do you mean?" He crooked his brow in question. You looked at him before confessing that you are a pirate and how you wouldn't be able to see him without the fear of him getting hurt.

He looked at you and chuckled. "H-Hey what's so funny!? I'm just looking out for a friend!" You squealed in anger.

"I'm sure we'll meet again. My dream is to find the ''All Blue'' and for that, I'll need to set sail. I'm just not sure when. Maybe when I meet the right people I suppose." He glanced at you, praying you would understand what he was hinting at.

"I understand," Dammit. "I didn't set sail until someone I trusted betrayed me. I had no reason to stay after that." You grab Sanji's hand and make eye contact with him. "Promise me we'll meet again, Sanji. Maybe even stick by each other's side?" He snickered and told you that he promised the next time they met that he'd never let you go again.

You smile and look at the stars.

"They're so beautiful, aren't they?"

"Yes, they are." That was all he said. But little did you know he wasn't looking at the stars, but at you.

Sorry if any characters are ooc, also let me know if you want the characters obsessed like yandere vibe or not<3