Y/n to Baki's rescue!

Zacznij od początku

"Well...,Kozue,my girlfriend, was unsure of what to do,but I told her she has every right to choose one of us,I didn't want her to feel trapped with me or something..,so I let her handle the situation since it was about her".

"Is that so?Well...,if you gave her the choice to choose on of you do you think there could be a chance she will choose the other guy?, and why?",you asked while eating sun flower seeds making little creaking noises.

"I don't know..,she has been going on dates with him the past couple of days and she has been ignoring me a lot..,we barely speak in text messages.I haven't seen Kozue for a whole week now", Baki admitted and you gasped.

"Oh wow!,a whole week!That's bad.."

"Nahh..,it's arlight.I don't really mind..,I'm busy with training anyway..",he leaned his head back lazily but you didn't buy his act.

"If you don't have a problem with that then what exactly is the problem?,why are you sad about it?And don't you try denying it because I can see it in your eyes!,from the moment I heard your voice on the phone I knew something was wrong!Tell me!",you confronted him and he knew he couldn't lie to you.

"It just that it disappoints me that she gives Alai a chance even though we've been a couple for a long time and have been through a lot together..,we have even slept together,if you know what I mean...",he scratched the back of his neck akwardly.

"Oh I see...",you looked away holding your chin in question and Baki waited for your opinion.

"So?What do you think I should do in this situation?"

"Well if you're asking for my opinion, I think you deserve better from her and that she should have rejected that guy from the start!"

"Think so?!",he looked at you surprised but then stopped as you spoke again".

"Yeah!,I suggest you to move on Baki, otherwise when a guy seduces her every time she will do the same thing!I had some friends of mine that did that to their boyfriends all the time.In the end,they dumped them completely.In a relationship you can't include two people,its a way of cheating in my opinion".

"I hadn't really thought of it that way..To be honest I only carried about her feelings and tried to make sure I wasn't forcing her to be with me.."

"And what about your feelings Baki!,think about how you feel too!",you munched on a cookie again while advising him and he couldn't help chuckling seeing some crumbs on your bottom lip.

"What's funny?,do you atleast agree with me?Hey are you even listening to me!",you waived him as Baki seemed to be lost staring in space.

"Yeah!,yeah!,I never stopped listening.Its just that you're cute..",he leaned his hand and cleaned your bottom lip from the crumbs using his thumb,that caught you off guard and you blushed.

"T-thanks I guess..W-well I leave the rest up to you!,I obviously can't interfere in your relationship,but think about it Baki",you said but then noticed Baki's head lowering again both in sadness and thought.

"Another advice!,don't be sad about stuff like that!Being sad doesn't help with anything!",you said cheerfully giving him a friendly slap on the shoulder,Baki chuckled and slight smiled to your attempt to cheer him up.

"Maybe you're right..,it doesn't help with anything..".

"Finally!,now come on!,I won't be able to finish all there by myself!Give me a hand now will you?",you pushed the tray of snacks towards him and he looked up at you with a grin,you grinned back at him knowing both of you wanted to say the same thing.

"SNACK TIME!"♪

.

.

.

Both you and Baki lost track of time while chatting,you snacked and talked about many things,you found out you had many things in common aswell!

It was now time for Baki to go home,after all it was very late.You walked him to the door and both of you said your goodbye's.

"Thank you for everything Y/n.., your advice really helped me..,and so did your company!I feel much better now", Baki scratched the back of his neck and you smiled.

"No problem Baki!,I was glad to help!If you need any advice again let me know and I'll be at your service!",you winked and he chuckled before waiving goodbye and walked off,after he left,you closed your suites door but not a few moments later,you heard a knock on your door again.

"Did you forget something..?, Baki?,you opened the door and Baki was standing there nervously as if he wanted to ask something.

"O-oh!,um..no.. Actually I...I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go for a walk with me at the park tomorrow..,after work?If you want...",he said shoving his hands inside his pockets nervously before looking away.

"Oh!,sure! Sounds good!",you smiled and he smiled back relieved from your answer.

"Arlight then!,I guess I'll see you tomorrow at work!",he said before walking off,he waited to hear your door close before jumping in exitment and later on walked out of the building happily.

Meanwhile you went to bed after changing to your pijamas again and couldn't stop thinking about Baki.He was such a sweet boy,so nice and an interesting person to talk to,he was very funny and cute aswell..You felt bad for him,his girlfriend clearly had no idea the gem she had.

(I can't wait to see him again tomorrow!,even better we are going to the park together!But I can't help but wonder..

(Why was he so nervous to ask me about it?)