"Okay,
I would leave you, do as you want and I don't care but just so you know, Life without people in your life is like a living dead, Do things your way but don't say I don't warn you." With that said Mubeen grabbed his keys from the table and left.

"Fuck me!"

He grabbed his phone and dialed Mubeen's contact, the papers for the follow-up to find his biological parent were with him, he didn't answer which made him throw the phone on the floor, he stood up and headed to the bedroom, he felt miserable and angry at the same time, it's easy for him if he blames Falak for all the wrong in his life, a cowardly act that he used as an excuse to escape the reality of his life.
But as Mubeen said digging into the past brings nothing but pain and it's only a matter of time before he realizes his life is like a circle of no-ending grief one that would either break him apart more or mend him completely.

*************
It hurt a lot that you happened to be a victim in a situation and also feel guilty, she find life even more tiring and unhappy, it's one thing to be biological related to a person is another to be raised by that person, blood is sticker than water that saying is just a fact without any justification because if so this man he claimed to be her dad won't be mopping around the house restlessly, she couldn't figure a way out this predicament she found herself in, she is worried extremely worried about Malik she find herself missing him sometimes despite the affliction he inflicted on her, she wonder how's he's coping at same time she is curious to where there marriage stand because whatsoever and amidst all this charred she's still his wife, a bitter reality she has to face sooner or later, days pass by and it turns to weeks and now is been long 2months without any significant information about Malik nor his mum, she couldn't reach fu'ad to which only intensify her worrisome, everyday it's same routine, her dad would leave early in the morning and come back late night some days he doesn't even comes back while other days he is stuck in his bedroom, she's frustrated and tired of everything.

Today she finally got a hold of Lily on the phone for the past 2months Her contact isn't going the only people she gets in touch with don't give her specific information but Lily always knows something.

"Have you checked on him?"

"I haven't, I don't know what to do, I can't tell right from wrong and I'm certain everyone feels like I'm responsible for everything," Falak says staring at the wall clock as she peeked through the curtain for any sign of her dad, he left about an hour ago he didn't go with a car which had her curious.

"Go to Malik's,
He's been on his own for months, Neither Ahmad nor Mubeen check on him but they are all worried,
They figured he needed time alone for him to see life differently, the last time anyone saw him or heard from him was a month ago when he went to Iran to search for his biological parent."Lily replies as Falak stays quiet.

She felt guilty and responsible for everything,
Allah swt knows she never would have been any happy learning this bitter truth she was much happier being Falak, just a random girl daughter to the farmer.

"Is he back?"

"I'm not sure,
Nobody knows whether or not he's back,
Perhaps you will find that answer when you go to his place, Neither Ahmad nor Mubeen checked on him but they are worried, Malik needs to figure out that life isn't always going to be a bed of roses he needs to learn to appreciate the people in his life,
He's still your husband though regardless of the circumstances so do the needful I'm certain he needs company, although he thinks he didn't no one helped him do it, I hope he's okay."Lily says and Falak releases a heavy breath.