Baekhyun- she heard what jimin?

Jimin- don't know if you noticed or not but she started that behaviour when she heard uncle saying somthing about lab !

Kai started running downstairs

Kai- Hyung!! Hyung!! Everyone somthing is fishy!! I-i j-just I just t-that! 
Y/N!! She!

Jinyoung- kai? What's wrong? Breath brother! Calm down what happened?

Kai- she is ! Not - she is herself like i don't know I have this strong feeling about her

Rm- what? Are you-? Kai! First calm down and explain

Kai - jus-just now....she didn't behave like herself she was like ...Y/N...

Hoseok-(sigh) obviously kai! She is Y/N so she is gonna behave like her!

Kai- No no no not that Hyung you didn't get it ! Behaved like Y/N

Kris- kai Don't play with words say clearly we are not in the mood of this!

mark- we already head hard time handling uncle xin!

Kai- yeah.....uncle xin...(he said in a small voice)

When suddenly they heard footsteps and turn towards the door where luhan and
Baekhyun enterd

Baek- is everything ok?

Jb- nope uncle xin was here aaand...he saw the pic of min and Y/N togather

Luhan/baek- what!!!

Yoongi-yeh but we did handle the situation

Kai- unc-uncle xin Hyung! She Y/N and I were upstairs when she h-she heard uncle's voice and started behaving madly

Jinyoung- and what exactly do you mean by madly?

kai- remember when yoongi Hyung was talking to uncle xin on call years ago....noona went crazy on something .... every time whe-when we mention uncle she would act weird...She....that same thing happened again Hyung ...

Everyone get gossebumps a shiver ran down their spin

Soo - what? She...

Jungkook- you sure?

Kai nod looking at him...his experience were hard to read as if he was trying to believe somthing...

Chen- was she saying somthing?

Kai- she was again and again saying that he will take us away her and min...he will take her again...away

He slowly again look up at everyone

Kai- she was holding and pulling her hair like crazy she ran to min and hug her as if to protect her from somthing...or someone?

Jimin- (eyes widen) hY-hYung i.... i-i remember t-that day when we were in that castle....you  guys remember when I forget and left my phone downstairs i-i went down and mate mis kanagana.....

Jimin- Y/N and princess did know eachother....

Chanyeol- WHAT? HOW?

xiumin - WHAT IS GOING ON HERE? JIMIN? why didn't you tell us earlier ?

Lay- Hyung wait! Let him finish ...jimin say everying from the start..

Jimin- (nod) as I said when she met me I asked her why the princess named herself as Y/N and ....she said t-that when her mother threw her out of her own home she went to France and then when she was in Canada she met a girl who surprisingly had the SAME face as her... named Y/N as....

SUHO SET ON THE sofa as if his legs lost control

Suho- she sur-surv-survived ?

Tao went to jimin and hold him from his arms

Tao- you sure jimin what if she is lying?

Jin- let him finish Tao...

Jimin-  p-princess didn't have friends so ....they became one ....after 1 or some years robbers attacked their house  and in that process Y/N died...so after her princess named herself as Y/N

Taehyung- she ....Hyung did she really? Did she really survived? how? HOW?? DIDN'T YOU Y-YOU YOURSELF SHOOT HER? THEN HOW THE HELL DID SHE SURVIVED?

Youngjae- we did check she was dead...our man's did check too! She was dead , DEAD DEAD DEAD FUCKING DEAAD!!

EVERYONE look at eachother and glup

As Jackson went to him and hug him trying to calm him

Bam- Hyung calm down ...now there is another question too if-if she did survive and went to Canada and met princess and all but I can't believe that she was slayed by robbers? A freaking robber?

Yugyeom- exactly that's unbelievable I mean a kid can answer this that a girl who is trained and can combate with 5 people a time can be killed by a robber?

Kris- This incident forces us to pay more attention to what kai said.

Rm-(nod) you right....Who you actually are Y/N?

Who you actually are Y/N?