Ⅱ. ⏤𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐍𝐀 !

Start from the beginning

"My name's Amara. And this is my best friend, Nathan." Amara patted Nathan's shoulder as she and Nate smiled down at Elena. The young brunette grinned up at them.

"You guys are pretty." She giggled before stepping closer to the pair and wrapping her arms around them both. Elena didn't know why, but she felt safe around them. Well, she knew Amara had tried to help her, but she didn't know Nate. However, she felt she could trust them both. She felt protected around them. A feeling she hadn't felt in months.

The young teens both laughed before leaning down a bit to reach Elena's height level. "Well, you are very pretty too." Amara grinned at Elena as Nate nodded his head before ruffling up her hair. It was true-Elena had gorgeous dark curly hair and a very cute smile.

"Hey, can I pick you up?" Nate asked Elena before picking her up after she nodded her head. She giggled and wrapped her small arms around his neck. Elena looked up and saw the leaves of a tree near them, almost touching her hair. She reached up and grabbed one of the leaves. She giggled as she placed it on top of Nathan's beanie, making him laugh. Amara's smile grew even bigger as she watched the two laugh.

Their attention was soon changed to the big commotion by the dropship. Curious, they started walking toward it.

The three saw Finn jump off the dropship and land in the middle of Wells and some other boy. "Kid's got one leg." Finn spoke with confidence as everyone that surrounded them stared at him. "How about you wait until it's a fair fight?" He stared into the other boy's eyes. Amara watched as the young criminal took a step back from Finn.

Well, that was dramatic. Amara rolled her eyes at the childish acts of the teen criminals. Well, what do you expect from a group of hundred teen criminals?

"Hey, Spacewalker.." Octavia Blake took a step closer to Finn, catching everyone's attention. Finn turned around as Octavia stood behind him. "Rescue me next." She flirted as everyone began to laugh. The other boy turned and grabbed another boy's shoulder, pushing him away along with him.

The blonde girl quickly walked away, towards Wells. "I'll be right back." Amara told Nate, who was still holding Elena. She walked towards Wells, who was sitting on the ground with his blonde friend, examining his ankle. "Are you okay, Wells?" Amara caught his and the blonde's attention.

"Yeah, I'm good." Wells replied, looking up at Amara. She smiled softly at him, and he returned the smile as well.

"Clarke, Mount Weather, when do we leave? Finn came up behind Amara. The blonde girl, whom Amara now knew was named Clarke, stood up from her spot next to Wells and turned to Finn. Confused, Amara turned to Clarke.

"Wait, I thought they located us on Mount Weather. Did they not?" Amara asked as she looked at her. Clarke sighed before speaking. "No, they didn't, and that's why we need to leave right now." She turned toward Wells. "We'll be back tomorrow with food." She told Wells, looking down at him.

Wells furrowed his eyebrows as he looked up at Finn and Clarke. "How are the two of you gonna carry enough food for 100?" He asked a smart question. How were they gonna carry all that food? Finn took his hands out of his pocket and looked around for someone to help them. He grabbed two boys, who were talking with a group of teens, by their shoulders and turned them around.

It was Monty and Jasper. They looked confused as they stared at Finn. "Four of us. Amara, you coming?" Finn spoke. Monty and Jasper looked towards Amara and immediately smiled once they saw their friend. "Amara!" They shouted happily before hugging her.