Sick

THIS PIC>>

(y/f/d) = your favorite drink
(y/f/f) = your favorite food
(y/f/s) = your favorite show
----------

You were laying on the couch, waiting for Elita to come home. She was currently at the store, and you were in so much pain. You had a trash can next to you. You've been so sick recently, and you don't know where you got it from.

After what felt like forever, the front door finally opened. You heard footsteps coming towards you, but you're to weak to look.

You felt a cold hand on your forehead, and relaxed a bit once you realized who it was. "Hi baby. Do you feel any better?" Elita asked, running her fingers through your hair.

"N-no.. My throat hu-rts so b-ad.." You whimpered out, trying to ignore the burning in your throat whenever you spoke. She continuted playing with your hair and said, "I know, love. Can you sit up so you can take your medicine?"

You nodded, and weakly sat up with the help of her. "They didn't have the kind you normally take, so I had to get a different one. It's the same brand, but different flavor." She explained, pouring some for you. She handed you it, but you refused to take it.

"Y/n, please. You need to take it."

"N-no.."

"Y/n, yes."

You gave it back to her, indicating that you didnt want it.

She gave it back to you, giggling a little.

"Y/n, take it."

"F-inee!.."

You took it from her and swallowed it. You gagged as the liquid went down your throat. She laughed and took the cup from you. "Good job, y/n," She gave you y/f/d and felt your forehead. "You're burning up, do you wanna go take a shower?" You nodded, putting your drink on the table and getting up.

She held your hand all the way up to the bathroom. "Sit, baby." She said as she turned the shower on. She knew how hot you were, so she made the shower coldish. "Get in, I'll be right back" She told you, helping you undress. You got in, and she left the room.

While you were in the shower, she got clothes for you. She got her hoodie and shorts. She layed them out on your shared bed and went back to the bathroom.

"You almost done baby?" She asked, sitting on the toilet.

"Y-ea.. I'm done." You replied, shutting the water off.

She handed you a towel and helped you out. She helped wrap you in it, and led you to your guys room.

"Get dressed, are you hungry? Want me to make you y/f/f??" She asked. You dropped the towel on the ground, and started dressing yourself. "Yea p-please.." You said, turning around to sit on the bed.

She picked the towel up and went to put it away. She then went downstairs and made y/f/f.

You got under the blankets, and turned the TV on. 20ish minutes into y/f/s, she came up with y/f/f.

"Here, baby." She handed it to you, then turned the lights off. She put the light on the side of the bed on, and got into bed next to you. "Thanks so much." You said, starting to eat.

----

After you were done, you placed the plate on the nightstand and cuddled up to her.

----------------------------

watching sailor moon while writing this 🤪🤪

GONNA UPDATE MELS ONESHOTS SOON, I JS WANTED TO WRITE THE SICK FIC FIRSTRR (soon is probably like tonight or tmr 🤪)

not edited