You Help Her With Songs

fyi elita's name is emma so like she's gonna be called that sometimes in this
also requested
n/n = nick name
------
Emma has been in her office all day. You've been in your shared bedroom, waiting for her to finally finish working. You waited patiently for her to finish.

After being on your phone for awhile, you realized she was in there for way longer than she is supposed to. It was now 2 am. She normally stops around 11 pm.

You got up and knocked on her office door.

"Come in!.." Emma said, tiredness in her voice. You walked in her room, seeing her supporting her head with her hand, and tapping a pencil on her desk.

"You should come to bed soon, love. It's really late." You said, going behind her and rubbing her shoulders.

"I know, n/n. It's just I need to write one more song." She said, leaning into your touch.

"Ohh. Do you know what your gonna write it about?" You ask, looking at the blank sheet infront of her.

"No. I've been thinking for like 2 hours. I don't know what to do," She tells you, still tapping her pencil on the desk. "These are the songs I have written so far." She adds, pointing to seperate pieces of paper.

"Do you want me to help you? I could give you ideas?" You say, looking at the ones she has finished. She nods in response.

"Hmm. Well you could write like a song about love? Y'know, when we met, or something like that?" You tell her, giving her the first idea that came to your mind.

"Like when we met that one summer." She said, smiling.

"Mmm. You should call it "Summer Song"' You say looking at her beginning to write some ideas.

"That's nice. I think I'll name it that. Thank you y/n for helping me." She said, turning around to kiss you.

"Of course, I Love you." You told her, running your fingers through her hair.

"I love you too." She replied, going back to writing.
-------

sorry its short, im genually sleep deprived