He found a photo of himself and Lu Xu from the photo album and sent it to him: "Okay."

"Got it!" Lu Xu seemed to be in a good mood, waving his hand and watching Ji Xiunian go back to his room.

He looked at the photo of the two of them on his phone and raised his eyebrows, his eyes falling on Ji Xiunian's face with a smile. Clicking on Ji Xiunian's circle of friends, you can see that this person does not update frequently.

They are all landscape photos of flowers and birds, but looking at these things he took, it is obvious that Ji Xiunian is very fond of life and beauty.

Occasionally there will be final photos and stills, mostly work-related, nothing else can be seen.

In any case, if you add it to WeChat, you have made progress. Just as Lu Xu was thinking about it, Bai Ze called: "Lu Xu, online voting will start soon. In order to cooperate with the publicity, the company has registered a Weibo account for you. I will send you my account number and password and you can log in directly. Try not to send anything that has nothing to do with the competition. Of course, if you really don't want to use the company, we can help you manage it."

"I'll do it myself." Since his name was mentioned, it was naturally safer to manage it myself.

"Okay, please check it after it has been sent."

"Yeah." Lu Xu glanced at his Weibo account and suddenly asked him, "By the way, Mr. Bai, did you arrange my hot search?"

Lu Xu had previously said that he did not want to be too high-profile, but as a result, the show became a hot search topic as soon as it aired. He didn't know much about the operating routines of the entertainment industry, so he couldn't help but ask.

"No." Bai Ze answered decisively, "You made the hot search based on your own strength and it has nothing to do with the company."

"Okay." Lu Xu didn't care about this, he turned around and forgot about it.

Bai Ze chatted with him a little bit about Weibo, and then asked tentatively: "By the way, how is your work progress?"

The Death Ministry said at the time that they were sending Lu Xu here to perform a mission. As for the specific mission, they didn't say anything and Bai Ze didn't want to ask.

Seeing how popular Lu Xu is, if nothing unexpected happens, the future development should be very good. However, Bai Ze must be prepared to prevent Lu Xu from retiring early after his mission is over.

Lu Xu naturally knew what he was concerned about. After thinking about it, he said to him: "It should be soon, about two weeks?"

"Understood." There are probably two more episodes to be recorded in two weeks. It is estimated that Lu Xu's popularity will be even higher by then than it is now. Bai Ze hung up the phone and didn't forget to think about how to deal with the aftermath.

Lu Xu had nothing to do, logging into Weibo and walking to his dormitory.

Because it was during the draft, all players' Weibo IDs were prefixed with "Idol Freshman".

Lu Xu looked at his empty attention and three-digit number of fans, and after a moment's thought, he searched Ji Xiunian's Weibo and clicked on it.

When he returned to the dormitory and washed up, three roommates suddenly surrounded him.

Han Tianyu smacked his tongue: "Brother Xu, you must be very lucky. How long has it been since the show was aired and you have become a hot search again.

Xu Haoming jumped up and blocked Lu Xu's shoulders: "Brother Xu, I'm really jealous. Is your Yaogai Entertainment still short of artists? I also want to be in the same school as Goddess Manman."

Master Grim Reaper Makes His Debut in Center PositionOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara