i can be a secret

Start from the beginning

"What you want"

"Do you mind if I do a big order"

"Go ahead"

"Hello, can I have two cheeseburgers, a strawberry Milkshake, funnel fries, loaded fries and 5 peice wings"

"Any drink with that

"I'll take a Hi-c"

"And can i get the big Burford meal"

"Large or small"

"Large and can I do the Hi-c too"

"Yes you can will that be all for you"

"Yes"

"Your total is 19.76"

"Thank you"

"I'll send you money"

"Naw you good my treat"

"Aww sweet but I forgot my cookie"

"We can ask at the window"

"Ouu yes". He pulled up as I was scared she was going to throw a attuide but gotta take that risk, "that will be 19.76 would you like to round up to 20.00"

"Yeah let's do that and can I add two cookies on there"

"Yeah of course", she kept looking at me as she knew me "are you Rashads brother"

"Yeah I am, so I am at the right one"

"Rashad your brother here", she screamed with him coming to the window, "What's up little bro"

"Wassup didn't know you worked today"

"I work everyday hustle don't stop"

"I know that's right", devaonte said

"Put my discount in", he told lady as she got smart saying she already did

"And here's your change pull right up to the next window", I hope he gave me a free cookies and free drink knowing him he probably gave me extra fries, hot and salted. We mat him at the next window as he was playing with some dude who was fine as hell I may say, "here go little bro", he said handing us the drinks first as the dude kept making him laugh which he didn't do much, "that's all you bro", he looked at me funny and started laughing

"Trying too, this all you"

"Naw just friends"

"Gotcu who knew you had guy friends"

"Shut up", he gave us our food as we checked making sure everything was here, "thanks bro"

"No problem love you"

"Love you too", you'll see me and my brother are tight as fuck it's just us Two and our mom so we be working our asses off one of her kids is gay and Rashad bi but he date men more then women but that's none of my business.

I started smashing, I was so damn hungry it didn't make sense, as a red light came up as I gave him a bit of his sandwich, "so we just friends"

"Umm yeah or is it something you wanna tell me"

"Naw I just wanted to..umm.. date you maybe just on the low though"

"So a secret", the way my mind just said fuck now, what a secret the fuck I look like

"Something like that"

"Umm I don't know I usually like showing my boyfriends off to make bitches jealous"

"Right sorry I asked"

"Its ok, is it something you wanted"

"Yeah, I been seeing you alot lately and your always sexy, never in drama, smart as fuck, chill but don't take shit from
Nobody"

"How about we see where this goes"

"Ok bet", he starred at me for a while as the light was red and he leaned in, grabbing my face towards his kissing me as I had a mouth full of food.

We pulled up to his house which I wasn't expecting but I didn't care, he parked as we both got out walking up his driveway as we went through the backdoor seeing it was already unlocked but they had three big as pitbulls so you'll be stupid enough to try it go ahead. We walked up to his room seeing no one was home as he flopped down on his stomach as his ass jiggle a little as I sat next to him taking my shoes off, "you ok"

"Yeah body sore"

"You wanna massage"

"I would love one", I knew what i was doing since each time I have a massage I turned sexual then I pretend i don't want it for a couple minutes before giving in, hopefully it works but then again I did just eat.

I climbed on top of him starting with his shoulders, then going down sliding my hands underneath his shirt as he did the honors of taking his shirt off, "fuck I hate feeling like this"

"Your workouts to intense"

"Yeah but I got too"

"You look good"

"Thanks", I rubbed him up and down as his back cracked, as I went lower rubbing on his lower back heading to his butt, as I used my forearm to push it up as he wince grabbing the bed, "you ok"

"Yeah go ahead", as I slide his pants off leaving his underwear on massaging downwards to his legs,  "so how many dudes you been with"

"My entire life 6, sex wise 4"

"Who was better"

"I'll say my second he about 8inches on him and he knew how to use it"

"That's wassup, so you like full bottom or you do both"

"Why you ask"

"Shit I always wanted to try bottoming that's why"

"You only topped"

"I only been with 2 dudes but that didn't last long cause of my little "keep a secret" shit"

"Damn sorry to hear that"

"Its cool, I still talk to them cause we left on good terms but shit sometimes I miss them", I let him vent to me even though I didn't wanna hear about his exs and shit but I was being a good masseuse.

He laid there til I heard snoring as I laughed letting him sleep as I just watched TV on my phone as he wake up climbing towards Me wrapping his arms around me, not exactly why I came over hear but hey its just the beginning.