Chapter 6 : I Wanna Be With You

Ja'Paris POV

Asia walked away from LeAnna and I.

"What are you doing here Breshon ? " Asia asked confused.

" I had to see if it was really over. You can't be serious. I love you Asia Milan Diáz. I'm nothing without you. " Breshon informed her.

She laughed. Cruz smiled at her. While I was laughing up a storm and smiling in my head.

" I really am over you. Nice hair cut too. I don't love you Breshon, see love doesn't leave love. Regardless of the situation you stick it out. So you know what Breshon Gibbson Fuck you and that heart of yours. " Asia said as I got ready to walk away. 

Breshon grabbed her back, as he did so I walked over.

" Breshon let go your hurting me. " She pled begged. 

As soon as he grabbed her, I was right by her side. 

" I believe she said let her go and I also believe no all this is true let her go physically and mentally because she done with your wack ass." I said defendingly. 

She wanted to smile but was in too much pain, so her face scrugged up.

He let go and she fell into my arms.

" You can have that bit..." He said getting cut off by a slap/punch across his face by Asia.

She was too quick for me to stop her.

Breshon was about to try and hit her. Cruz quickly grabbed her and I punched him in the face hard.

LeAnna had already left to go get Oscar and Stanley.

When they entered I was standing next to Asia while, Breshon was on the floor.

"You okay Babe ? " I asked looking at her bruising red fist.

" Yea. I'm good and thanks." She smiled.

"No worries. Girl I got you." I smiled back. " Now let's get you some ice for that hand of yours." 

Asia smiled. "Oh could one of you drive his rental the other use Daddy's car and take him to his flight. So he'll be home when he wakes.?" Asia asked Oscar and Stanley.

They both nodded their head yes as they both picked him up.

The four of us, walked to the kitchen. 

" Why didn't you hit him ? " LeAnna asked Alec.

Alec looked at Asia and smiled. " Because Asia can kick ass."

She smiled back.

I grabbed a Ziploc bag, put crushed ice in it, grabbed a soft cloth, wrapped it around it and put it on Asia left hand. 

We all went back to the indoor pool, and soon enough I started sneezing. Asia followed pursuit.

We looked at each other and smiled.

Asia began coughing and sneezing. I wrapped a towel around her and held her. She smiled up at me and placed a kiss upon my cheek. Asia slowly removed the towel and stood above me.

"Asia put the towel back on before your coughs and sneezing gets worse." I hush demanded.

She looked at me and smiled. She removed my obey tee shirt, leaned down with her perfect cuffing size breast in my face. But my eyes remained on her eyes. 

" Take your sweats off babe." She whispered closely in my ear. 

Before I could ask why she backed away a little and lifted her eyebrow, meaning don't ask just do. 

She grabbed two towels and lead us to the far end of inside pool area where the Jacuzzi was. She got in first and held her hand out for me.

I joined her. I placed her into my arms and she smiled. She placed her head into my chest and rested there. I ran my fingers through her hair and she became more relaxed. 

I smiled down at her, her eyes were closed she was resting her beautiful gray eyes. I touched her face to see if her face was at normal temperature and it wasn't. She felt like she was running a slight fever. 

I gotta have Asia as my girl. I mean my woman. I maybe eighteen  and she's only seventeen. Her and Cruz birthday is in a couple of days. I have to give her the best eighteenth birthday she's seen.

I began to whisper to myself. " I have to have you as my girl. I don't care how long it may take. Asia  Milan Diáz. I wanna be with you. "

__________________________________________

Asia's POV

He began to whisper to himself. " I have to have you as my girl. I don't care how long it may take. Asia  Milan Diáz. I wanna be with you. "

I was smiling inside. Something about Ja'Paris Prescott mad me wanna take another risk at love, even if it meant getting hurt in the process.

I was burning up but that was sweating the pre- cold out. I really wana be with Ja'Paris DeCaprio Prescott.

*********************************************

Asia can handle herself. She's nothing to be played with. They both catching a cold together. He rather her be warm and him catch the cold. That's love.
Fan. Comment. Rate. Let me know your thoughts. I take negative comments as criticism and I listen to everything. Fan. Comment Rate.