Prologue

I hate my parents. They made me move from the home I love. I'm from New York, New York and we have to move to wack ass California, Calabasas. I'm use to snow not this hot ass weather. On the private flight here, they kept reminding me that there is a Walt Disney Land, Sea World and some other amusement parks and boutiques here. She only said shopping because that's my therapy. I miss my friends, its my senior year and I only had two weeks left before they up and moved Cruz Jr. my twin brother and I. Cruz is younger than me by two minutes. Cruz is 5'10", brown skin tone, grayish green eyes, that girls and women go crazy over. Eww....the thought of that makes me wanna throw up, he swear his shoe game sicker than mines but its not. Cruz has deep waves in head with honey blonde hair. And yes honey blonde is his natural hair color. We're part Dominican, French, and African-American. But he acts like he's older than me, he protects me. He didn't want me dating Breshon but he got over it. When it wasn't my parents pestering me it was Cruz reminding me I need to stop being a selfish ass brat because this major move effects him too. I can't stop thinking about my Bestfriend Malaysia and the guy Breshon that I've known since kindergarten and we just started dating a month before this move. So we broke up because he couldn't do "us" anymore since I'm not near. Even when I told him we could visit and FaceTime as usual. He still walked away.

I miss him so much, he's so cute. Breshon is the captain of the basketball team at my brother and I old school Payteon Preparatory High School and I was captain of the cheer squad. Breshon is 5'10", light- skinned,nude pink lips that I loved kissing. His lips are so full and plump. His head is full with dread locks that are mid - below shoulder length black with burnt orange at the ends. He has two slits going through each of his eyebrows. His eyelashes are curly and he has the brownest dark eyes anyone could melt before and forgive.

My parents loved him, until the day I came home crying my eyes and they were beyond red. My Papá was close to getting his shot gun and teaching him not to break his little  Magdalena's heart. But Jr. said he'll handle Breshon.

**************************

Fan. Comment. Rate. Let me know your thoughts. I take negative comments as criticism and I listen to everything. Fan. Comment. Rate.