Chapter 3 : Helpfulness Turns To Friendship

Asia's POV

"Malaysia I don't know what to do anymore." I explained to her as I parked my bike back in the garage.

" What you mean, you don't know what to do anymore. Its simple Asia move on, besides you said it felt like love at first sigh....". Malaysia said before I cut her off.

" I gotta go I'm going to call you back when I get in my room." I convinced Malaysia.

" Alright, biscuit. I love you more than life its self." Malaysia said as I walked in the house.

" No I love you more than life itself." As I said those words Ja'Paris and I bumped  into each other and my phone hung up.

I almost fell and he caught me.

He whispered in my ear, "we gotta stop meeting like this."

I couldn't help but smile. He smiled back and his dimples made me melt even more. They were deeper than I thought.

"Well I see you've met my daughter Asia." My mother smiled.

" Yes, ma'am I ha..." He said before I cut him off.

I finished his sentence. " We met earlier before I left for my bike ride and I told him to tell Papá I would be back later."

My mother smiled his way.

Mrs. Prescott came out into the foyer outside the formal living room also. " You must be Asia. "

" Yes, ma'am. Its nice to meet you Mrs. Prescott. I would hug you but I just got back from a long bike ride. " I smile.

" Call me LeAnnaMaire. And I've heard so much about you since we've arrived , " LeAnnaMaire boasted. "But soon it'll be Mother LeAnnaMaire or Mother Maire."

I blushed.

Ja'Paris was turning red, because his mom caught on to his interactions with me.

I smiled devilish.

We all walked back into the formal living room and I walked over to my dad.

" Marc this is my magdalena. Asia meet Marc Prescott." My father said.

"Nice to meet you Marc. " I smiled.

" Pleasure to finally meet you. Your father has been talking about you all afternoon." Marc smiled.

I smiled in my fathers direction.

"Asia come here. " My twin whisper yelled.

I walked over to him. " This is LeAnna she's seventeen also. I think you'll like hanging with her." Cruz said still looking at her hazel eyes.

" Thanks, brother. But I have to get going. Shower time." I replied. " Nice meeting you LeAnna. "

" Okay, but before you go get clean There's this party tonight and we've been invited. Paris and his homie Elliot are going to take us." Cruz said extremely fast.

" Vous, savoir Je ne aller à les parties plus frère. Pourquoi faire Je à aller ? " I asked in my strong french language.

(You know I don't go to parties anymore brother. Why do I have to go ?! )

LeAnna looked at the two of us confused. I knew she knew Spanish so I spoke french.

I smiled at her and she smiled back.

" Sœur, s'il vous plaît aller. Juste cette une fois. C'est tous Je interroger." Cruz beggee.

(Sister, please go. Just this once. That's all I ask.)