Chapter XXV (Finale)

Comenzar desde el principio

"I just reminded them that there's always consequences in every wrong action they made. How's that threatening?" I questioned.

"What wrong actions did those students do to you?"

"To me? Oh no, not to me." I shake my head.

"Huh? Then why did you say that to them?" Seulgi asked.

"Well, for starters..." Unnie suddenly interrupted me

"Anna." I rolled my eyes as unnie said.

"Our clubmate?"

"She was the one that asked you to run some errands for her, that time when you tripped at the hallway." I look at Seulgi and our eyes meet. At that moment I knew she already get what unnie's trying to say. I look away, embarrassed.

"Irene." Irene?!

"Don't call me that!" I whined.

"You don't do those things, love." I felt her hand on mine as she gently pulled me to her side. "What happened to me these past few week were accidents."

"But if they didn'--" I got cut off.

"Love." I sighed and just nodded. She smiled up to me and kissed the back of my hand.

"Finally!" Unnie sound so relieved saying that. "I have to go now. I just came here to check on Seulgi and say that." She said before leaving the room.

"We should go now too. We still have a few class to attend to, Unnie." Joy said dragging Wendy out with her.

I face Seulgi and she patted the bedside next to her, asking me to sit. When I did she hugged me to my side.

"You know, you don't have to be overprotective of me. I can handle myself." She said, pulling me closer to her.

"Then why are you always here?" I look down as she intertwine her fingers with mine.

"I'm clumsy and you know that."

"Well, I hate it." I express. "It scares me whenever I hear that you're here." It makes me worry and terrified, whenever something goes wrong that involves her. I'm just scared of losing her.

"Okay then! I promise I'll be super careful this time." I look to my side and she's already looking up to me with a smile on her face. "I won't scare you anymore." She kissed my shoulder before leaning her head to it and hugging me tightly. "I love you." She said that made me scoff. "Hey don't laugh! Give me my I love you too."

I adjusted myself to face her, that made her move away a little. I just look at her, admiring her. How did I get so lucky? I just found someone like her. A person who's patient enough and understands me as I am. She helped me become better.

"Lo--" I didn't let her finish anymore. I leaned in and kissed her.

Next thing I found myself deepening the kiss and making pushing her gently to the bed.

"Love..." I still cut her off. I felt her hand on my waist. I was about to hover on top of her a familiar voice was heard that made me move away and sit back up again.

"Unnie! Where are the others?" The curtain opened wide. I tried my best to breath evenly without Yeri noticing that I was catching for air.

"Joy said they still have class."

"Right! Class! I also have one! How can I forget!" She look at her watch, before looking up at us. "I have to go, you two can breath now." She said before she ran out.

I look at Seulgi again and she laughed.

"I just asked for an I love you back."

"Okay. Then I won't kiss you again." I said and stand up from the bed. I felt her hold my wrist.

"I didn't say I don't want it! I was just surprised! I love your kisses, Love." She said that made me chuckle and face her. I kissed leaned down and kiss her forehead.

"I love you too." I said to her. She look up to me.

"Then kiss..." She pointed her lips. I smiled and took her hand with mind.

"Let's go home?" I said.

"My kiss?" She pouted. I can't help but smile. I leaned in near her ear.

"Let's go home." I whispered and move away.

She just paused for a few seconds there before she stands up. She picked up her broken camera and put it in her bag.

The moment she's ready she look at me.

"Let's go!" She said excitedly that made me laugh. "Val might be hungry already, I forgot to leave him food." after saying that she pulled me with her, walking out of the clinic. Then I realized what she just said. Minjeong and Jimin borrowed Val this morning.

I smiled to myself and just let her take me home. I mean, it's Seulgi.

________________________________

end.