Oak Published papers on ash's Pokemon

Proffeser Oak has noticed that all of Ash's Pokemon are unique from their other species, so he asks Ash if he can study them and then publish papers on them.

Ash tells oak he shouldn't ask him as he isn't the one being studied, so oak asks the Pokemon if they will allow him to study them.

Ash's Pokemon After talking to each other agree.

(Oak never names ash as the trainer for the Pokemon he published papers on instead he just writes Trainer.)

Oak Publishes A paper on Gible first, About how he Shows affection by biting his trainer, how he has mastered Draco meter, And how he is always biting random items.

Oak then publishes a paper on How when charizard was a charmander and then evolved into a chameleon his personality changed and when he evolved into a charizard his personality changed even more, And how he never listened to his Trainer until he was injured And his trainer Spent all day and night looking after him, and how he greets his trainer by using a flamethrower on his face.

Oak then does a paper on bayleef, About her crush on her trainer, And how she body slams him to show affection.

He then published a paper on bulbasuar, How he was abandoned but met trainer and became part of his team, How bulbasuar Was going to evolve but he forcefully stoped the evolution, And how He is in charge off all of his trainer's Pokemon even though there are larger and more powerful pokemon, How he always keeps the peace between all the Pokemon at Oak's lab Even the pokemon that aren't his trainer's.

He then published a paper on Pikachu, How he hates his pokeball, How he does not want to evolve, How he is extremely powerful, how his electric attacks actually damage Ground and rock types, How he is obsessed with ketchup, How can dynamax without his trainer wearing a band and going into his pokeball, How he shocks his trainer with a thunderbolt.

He then published a paper on Totodile and how he is always dancing, uses his dancing in battle to dodge, Doesn't want to evolve.

He does a paper on swellow and how electric type attacks aren't that affective, How when working with pikachu can create a a move called thunder armour.

And more papers. He does a paper on every one of Ash's Pokemon And he makes sure that it shows that all the Pokemon belong to the same trainer.

When people read these papers they can't believe a single trainer has all these unique pokemon.

Oak keeps getting calls from all over the regions Wanting to meet these Pokemon and meet their trainer.