watching Ash

The Characters that have Travelled with Ash, the Champions, Professors and Theirs asn ash's Pokemon are Transported into a huge theatre.

All of Ash's Pokemon Even the ones he has released Are there. They are all panicking after seeing old companions but No sign of their beloved trainer Ash.

All of a sudden a male voice Appears and tells everyone that Ash is with him, And he is unconcious So everyone in the theatre can watch ash's memories.

Ash's Pokemon are all Furious that he isn't with them and that they are unable to get to him and that everyone will see his private moments.

Bulbasaur manages to calm everyone down Telling them that if the are angry they won't be able to help Ash. Bulbasaur had to Vine whip some of them to get them to calm down and focus.

Some people in the theatre when told that they are going to watch ash's memories, wonder why because he isn't that special.

A humongous screen appears and starts to play videos after videos Showing all the times Ash was hurt protecting and Pokemon. (Like when he would use his body to shield his Pokemon from being hurt)

The screen also shows all the times Ash had met legendary Pokemon, risked his life for the legendary Pokemon sometimes even dying or coming extremely close to dying.

It also showed how Kind and helpful he was to Random people and Pokemon helping whenever he could.

It also shows Ash always asking prof Oak how his Pokemon are, Asking him With each Pokemon if that Pokemon was okay(ex is Bulbasaur okay, is Infernape okay and How they are feeling if anyone has been upset or hurt, if they are all eating good, are they settling in, are they all getting along)

It also showed how Ash never forgot for one second about the Pokemon he released or the ones that don't live with him , as he would always visit pidgeot, Call primeape, Goodra, Greninja, Squirtle and more.