2. A great friendship

Third person's pov:
"So, what's your next class?" Katherine asked the others, looking curious.

"We'll if you forgot, everyone in out has their course lesson right now" Lizzie answered her. "So we have the designing lesson".

"Well that sounds fun! I have farming next, so in the garden!" Gem answered, sounding excited.

"What about you Shelbs? You never told us what your course is" Lizzie asked Shelby, using the nickname as always.

"Uhhhhhhh, I do........gardening! That's right, gardening" Shelby answered, and she instantly felt bad for lying.

"Cool! That means we'll see each other in the gardens!" Gem said, smiling brightly at the brunette.

"Uhm, I acually have a theoretic lesson today" Shelby answered hastily, as it was the first thing she could think of as an excuse.

"Uhm Shelby? We have practical course lessons today" Lizzie said, starting to sound suspicious.

"Ehhhh...Oh would you look at that, I need to get to class! Bye!" Shelby said quickly, before hurrying off to her magic class.

They couldn't know, no one could. It was a rule for all magic students.

There was a line on the contract, saying:

If anyone not in the classes knows about the magicians course, the person who spilled the news out is expelled from the course and will have their wand broken, plus all things taken away.

She did not want that, so as she ran off, she thought to herself, "How will I keep the lies up? They can't know".

With the others
"Have y'all seen Lizzie or Katherine?" Joel asked the two, wanting to strike up a conversation after the akward silence of school.

"No Joel, have you Brownie?" Fwhip answered, using the barely known nickname for Sausage as he spoke.

"Yep Reddie, they were walking to class!" Sausage answered happily, making Fwhip blush.

Joel nudged his friend, smirking teasingly at him as it was obvious that he liked "Brownie".

But as always, Sausage stayed oblivious to Fwhip blushing.

Fwhip harshly elbowed Joel in the side, making him double over in pain as Fwhip just gave him a "shut your stupid mouth before I kill you" stare.

"I'll just go look for Lizzie and Katherine" Joel answered whimpering, his side still aching from Fwhip elbowing him.

"Okay, see you later!" Sausage said cheerfully as Joel walked away, and then he turned to Fwhip.

"Come on Reddie, time for class!" He said and took his friend's hand, getting them both off to class.

With Katherine, Lizzie and Gem
"She's acting weird, don't you think?" Lizzie said to the others as Shelby ran off.

"Yea, like she's hiding something" Gem answered, sounding suspicious of their newly found friend.

"I'm sure it's nothing, she's probably just stressed" Katherine answered, smiling brightly.

"You're always so positive Kath, it's kinda-" Lizzie said, but was interrupted by Joel.

"Hey ladies, handsome god here" Joel said, smiling at them as Lizzie blushed.

"Hey bro! Did you need anything?" Katherine said, smiling cheerily at him.

"Oh nothin' sis, just needed to borrow my girlfriend if that's okay" he answered, and then turned to Lizzie, smiling.